Type O Negative

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

There are no slug trails in THIS house...............OK?????????
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

You cannot hurt me.............my wings are like a sheild of steel
Only a paand.
Thea
Overbomber

sice when can a picture of carl mccoy hurt anyone? *drops eight foot tall framed pic on SG with no damage*

seeeeeeee?
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

I'm not rising to the baite..............I'm not even going to ask if you really have an 8 foot tall picture of the love god........erm.....I mean....fomer Neph singer!!!
Only a paand.
Thea
Overbomber

got one 1066x697. that's pretty big.
Thea
Overbomber

wait... found one at 867 x 1269!
Elektra_byron
Road Kill

mugabe wrote:One of my favourite bands as well. Also, Steele is one of the funniest people in rock.

October Rust is a pile of dung, however.

Yes, he is very funny indeed! AND he has some Slavic roots!
"life Is Killing me" is the besi and I also love "Bloody Kisses".
"I live not seeing stars
I speak not understanding words
I wait not counting days
till somebody breaks through this wall"
Rafal Wojaczek
James Blast
Banned

mugabe speaks with forked tongue, October Rust is their finest,ever seen them live?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Elektra_byron
Road Kill

James Blast wrote:mugabe speaks with forked tongue, October Rust is their finest,ever seen them live?
Yes, 4 times. First time in Wroclaw (Poland) - it was in 1997 or something like that, then there was that gig in Dresden (doomsday) - they headlined it, but my boss wanted me to work that saturday (even though he wanted that gig reviewed too) - I had to hitchhike 450 km to get there on time (managed to see only the encores coz go there too late BUT was invited for some wine after the gig :D ). then there was a very cold night in Berlin in 2000, but their best gig ever! And last June in Cologne. I was lucky enough to interview Mr Steele for the magazine I used to write for. And he is very charming. Someone said that he was not so keen on interviews but I have more than an hour of recording!!! And he was not unpleasant or arrogant - very nice guy really.
"I live not seeing stars
I speak not understanding words
I wait not counting days
till somebody breaks through this wall"
Rafal Wojaczek
James Blast
Banned

Mr. Steel is a very witty and astute man. Lucky you to have seen them 3 times more than me, I only saw them at The Glasgow Garage 1996 (maybe 7), it's my most very favourite gig, I wept when they played Green Man, and it snowed onstage!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
dee902
Amphetamine Filth

I can't believe I missed a Type O thread!!!!! :roll:

They're one of the few metal bands I genuinely like. I own Bloody Kisses, October Rust and World Coming Down. I probably listen to World Coming Down the most, especially for "Everyone I Love Is Dead". :notworthy:
My name is Deirdre and I'm a music nerd.
pikkrong
Overbomber

Bloody Kisses is my favourite... but I have to say I havn't listened to them carefully after October Rust :innocent:
James Blast
Banned

October Rust is luscious IMO
~ Peter Steele
dee902
Amphetamine Filth

James Blast wrote:October Rust is luscious IMO
Luscious? Heh. That's a great adjective for it. :wink:
My name is Deirdre and I'm a music nerd.