What is the most stupid thing you've ever done?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I dunno. I'm my experience, most of em don't :evil: (Or is that just me? lol).........but some do!!! I guess it's all about pot luck when you're an English lass :lol: :lol: :lol:

woe is us and all that............Or maybe I should have been born in another country :wink:
Only a paand.
zigeunerweisen
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

This is a big generalization, so obviously doesn't apply to everyone, but from what i've seen brit guys are more interested in getting drunk and discussing Beckham's new hairstyle than in sex with girls.
Sorry guys :?
zigeunerweisen

And that's a shame, you've got some very atractive girls over there.
What a waste ;D
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

:von:
Last edited by Black Planet on 22 Jan 2004, 14:09, edited 1 time in total.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

zigeunerweisen wrote:And that's a shame, you've got some very atractive girls over there.
What a waste ;D
Well it's obviously not a waste if that means there's more English lasses for you foreign types...............
Only a paand.
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

zigeunerweisen wrote:This is a big generalization, so obviously doesn't apply to everyone, but from what i've seen brit guys are more interested in getting drunk and discussing Beckham's new hairstyle than in sex with girls.
Hehe. This is attributed to the current UK licensing laws, which encourage binge drinking. And for some reason, professional football players are idolised like gods. For most blokes it's want they want to be. :roll:
zigeunerweisen wrote:And that's a shame, you've got some very atractive girls over there.
What a waste ;D
Well that's debatable. Have you ever read Viz? There's more truth in that publication than you might think. :wink: :|
The Scene won't save you...
Petseri
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:
Nah, that's only on the telly..........we're all as rough as ars*s, hey and guess what, we even fart!!!!!!!!!! imagine that!!!! LOL
From now on, I will imagine Sexygoth farting whenever I see her avatar. :wink: Does that explain the grin? :?:

Martin
lachert
Overbomber

Really :eek: Stinking farts :?: :!:
Can't be.
long live rock'n'roll
James Blast
Banned

Heat Seepers probably, Zoicks!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Petseri wrote:
Sexygoth wrote:
Nah, that's only on the telly..........we're all as rough as ars*s, hey and guess what, we even fart!!!!!!!!!! imagine that!!!! LOL
From now on, I will imagine Sexygoth farting whenever I see her avatar. :wink: Does that explain the grin? :?:

Martin
I of course don't........I'm just like the Queen and Posh Spice!!!

Mind you, I bet the Queen's a right dirty bitch..........These inbred posh types often are y'know!!!?
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

...........And I'm not saying that I am inbred OR a dirty bitch here............<Note to self.........Don't post after a VERY heavy night on the booze at 6 in the bloody morning!!>
Only a paand.
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

zigeunerweisen wrote:This is a big generalization, so obviously doesn't apply to everyone, but from what i've seen brit guys are more interested in getting drunk and discussing Beckham's new hairstyle than in sex with girls.
Don't know how it looks from the outside, but at least half my mates seem to think that talking about the sex they've had (sometimes within the last five years or so) is more interesting than actually having the sex in the first place.

I'd prefer to think that actions speak louder than words ... but maybe I missed the point completely.

As far as British women go, I'm currently seeing an English girl for the first time since 1998. In between there have been two Scots (one of whom grew up in Argentina), a Jamaican, a Russian and a French girl.

Then again, if you lived in Southend you wouldn't fancy the locals either. :innocent:
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
zigeunerweisen

andymackem wrote:
Then again, if you lived in Southend you wouldn't fancy the locals either. :innocent:
Hehehe, i'll take your word for it :)
zigeunerweisen

andymackem wrote: Don't know how it looks from the outside, but at least half my mates seem to think that talking about the sex they've had (sometimes within the last five years or so) is more interesting than actually having the sex in the first place.
Damn, i'm moving to England. The girls must be desperate ;D
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

What is the most stupid thing you've ever done?

start a forum for the sisters of mercy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:innocent:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

c_drive wrote:there's over 60 million people on this island, i think its safe to assume
that people have hetrosexual sex pretty regularly here
Not according to the Daily Mail. Only single mothers and asylum seekers ever have sex (not necessarily with each other, from what I can make out). Therefore sex is very bad indeed.

Daily Mail readers are allowed to have it twice. Once on their wedding night and once when they decide they need a sibling for the product of their wedding night. It's like Catholicism but with a higher moral tone.

[note for foreign readers: Daily Mail is a detestably smug right-wing paper which is angry about almost everything in contemporary Britain. Best of all, it always has been. In 10 years time this will be a golden age, comparatively speaking!]
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

andymackem wrote:
c_drive wrote:there's over 60 million people on this island, i think its safe to assume
Not according to the Daily Mail. Only single mothers and asylum seekers ever have sex (not necessarily with each other, from what I can make out). Therefore sex is very bad indeed.

Daily Mail readers are allowed to have it twice. Once on their wedding night and once when they decide they need a sibling for the product of their wedding night. It's like Catholicism but with a higher moral tone.

[note for foreign readers: Daily Mail is a detestably smug right-wing paper which is angry about almost everything in contemporary Britain. Best of all, it always has been. In 10 years time this will be a golden age, comparatively speaking!]
:lol: :notworthy:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Interestingly, if you read Daily Mail archives from the mid-1930s, their articles about Jewish refugees from the Nazis are almost word-for-word identical to the ones they're writing now about asylum-seekers.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
zigeunerweisen

andymackem wrote:
If only single mothers and asylum seekers have heterosexual sex and not with each other, that means there must be at least one very satisfied, and very tired, man in the UK.

I'm all for helping my fellow men, so i'm going to your pretty island and take some of his burden.

Poor guy, don't worry dude, i'll help you.
zigeunerweisen

Don't worry c drive, all this is supposed to be a joke. Of course men have heterosexual sex in the UK and of course women do too. Noone thinks otherwise.
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

:eek:

This is complete bollocks! I have no interest in Beckham's hairstyle.
Getting drunk? Fair enough. And discussing cricket. That's about right. ;D
🎵 Good times come to me now 🎶
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

.. oh...
and don't even get me on to the evil bigotted piece of f**k that is the Daily Mail.

*There is not smilie (or not-so-smilie) to convey my hatred for that hate-mongering rag*
🎵 Good times come to me now 🎶
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

sam donut wrote:...And discussing cricket...
At last, someone with an interest in the real beautiful game.

I bowl a mean leg-break, but my googly still needs some work. Anyone else?
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

markfiend wrote:
sam donut wrote:...And discussing cricket...
At last, someone with an interest in the real beautiful game.

I bowl a mean leg-break, but my googly still needs some work. Anyone else?
Left-arm medium-fast (becoming more medium every season) inswingers. Ace for flummoxing left-hand batsmen, and ace for the keeper and slips too (assuming they're awake / sober).

Right-hand slogger wit' bat (a Gray Nichols 'Monster' - I had to). Largely a function of boredom.

Dave
'What a heavy load Einstein must have had. Morons everywhere.'
hallucienate
Overbomber

I'll pretend to be intertested in a good international day/night match, mainly for the last half hour of each innings when the ball starts really flying.