Autograph or touch from a celeb?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

canon docre wrote:Myself ran into the lovely Mia Farrow at Kennedy airport. I showed her the devil sign as appreciation, but no reaction from the mother of the antichrist. :(
:lol: Good one! :twisted:

BUT
canon docre wrote:Last saturday I had a tiny tiny flirt with Jason Orange from the reformed Take That. (boy this Manchester accent is really something :oops: ) I ceased my efforts after I was informed by a friend of mine from their record company that he's 100% gay. Oh the shame. :oops:
Oh the shame indeed! There's a whole city full of people with Manchester accents! And our very own DAVE :twisted:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
canon docre
Overbomber

boudicca wrote: BUT
canon docre wrote:Last saturday I had a tiny tiny flirt with Jason Orange from the reformed Take That. (boy this Manchester accent is really something :oops: ) I ceased my efforts after I was informed by a friend of mine from their record company that he's 100% gay. Oh the shame. :oops:
Oh the shame indeed! There's a whole city full of people with Manchester accents! And our very own DAVE :twisted:
Bare with me Claire. Years of drug-fuelled manqué-dom transformed this horrible boygroup- babyface into something almost acceptable.... believe me. He looks now like a 100 year old alcoholic - exactly my type!

As for our Dave, unfortunately I haven't had the chance to hear him talk yet. I would be spellbound I'm sure. :oops:
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

John Peel once turned up at one of our house parties. great fella

on the distant relations strand, jack alcock was my great uncle. he liked to fly
Goths have feelings too
James Blast
Banned

canon docre wrote:As for our Dave, unfortunately I haven't had the chance to hear him talk yet. I would be spellbound I'm sure. :oops:
Dave's usually so out of it that he's incapable of speech. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Is this the guy?

Doesent look like a boy band guy ;)
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
canon docre
Overbomber

Lynchfanatic wrote:
Is this the guy?

my words exactly, hon. If guys like that are already gay, I foresee a dark future for myself.
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Nope, he still has a face like a monkey's arse.
You can do way better, Jess. FACT! 8)
Big Si
School Bully

canon docre wrote:
Lynchfanatic wrote:
Is this the guy?

my words exactly, hon. If guys like that are already gay, I foresee a dark future for myself.

Old age, hen. Old age.... :roll:

See Boudicca's avatar :innocent:

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
RetroGoth
Amphetamine Filth

Autographs. Many autographs, inc Adam Ant, Pete Burns (and his one time Full Time Gob sh ite guitarist - go figure), All About Eve (Brecheno/Cousin/Reagan). I also used to take photos of heavy metal bands years ago when I was a student (too many to mention) and returning acts would sign or even buy them. My first commission came from this. It's great having access all areas and could tell a tale or two.

Touched? Shaken hands with all sorts of celebs (and Gob sh ite before I found out first hand that he is a Gob sh ite but the most memorable and, in my humble opinion, important was Adam Ant. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Bumped into Martin O'Neill and the entire Aston Villa Football squad yesterday morning. Miserable looking bunch of bastards, glad Liverpool beat them - even if O'Neill is a decent manager. :innocent:
On the other hand, the brain of an idiot seldom weighs more than 23oz - Gray's Anatomy
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i've been hugged by paddy.
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
smiscandlon
Overbomber

Amusingly, a few years ago someone asked for my autograph, absolutely convinced that I was (then) Rangers player Alexei Mikhailichenko. Don't see it myself...

анархия
RetroGoth
Amphetamine Filth

smiscandlon wrote:Amusingly, a few years ago someone asked for my autograph, absolutely convinced that I was (then) Rangers player Alexei Mikhailichenko. Don't see it myself...

I've been mistaken for Ian Broudie a few times.
On the other hand, the brain of an idiot seldom weighs more than 23oz - Gray's Anatomy
scotty
Overbomber

smiscandlon wrote:Amusingly, a few years ago someone asked for my autograph, absolutely convinced that I was (then) Rangers player Alexei Mikhailichenko. Don't see it myself...

It could have been worse, you could have been mistaken for a fuckin' Hibby :lol: :lol: :lol: .

My Dad has signed autographs as Archie McPherson a couple of times :lol: :notworthy:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
smiscandlon
Overbomber

scotty wrote:It could have been worse, you could have been mistaken for a fuckin' Hibby :lol: :lol: :lol: .

My Dad has signed autographs as Archie McPherson a couple of times :lol: :notworthy:
:lol: On the subject of sports, if I can segue this towards that other football game (the one played by men with oddly shaped balls, quite popular in the southern hemisphere I understand) - a few years ago my girlfriend contrived to get me a tour shirt signed by the entire Barbarians squad- Jonah Lomu, Lawrence Dallaglio, Zinzan Brooke, Dan Luger, Waisale Serevi etc.

Also have autographs of some of the classic All Blacks players (Colin Meads, Waka Nathan, Sean Fitzpatrick, Taine Randell, Norm Hewitt).
анархия
RetroGoth
Amphetamine Filth

Anyone got the autographs of the Taliban United squad?

http://www.talibanreunited.com/football.html

is Mustapha Wanq one of hussey's aliases? :twisted:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Big Si wrote:Old age, hen. Old age.... :roll:

See Boudicca's avatar :innocent:

:eek:

You do realise you've just reserved yourself a stabbin'?
In Bearsden, we do it with fancy cutlery, but the effect is much the same I think you'll find... :twisted: :innocent:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

boudicca wrote:In Bearsden, we do it with fancy cutlery, but the effect is much the same I think you'll find... :twisted: :innocent:
Y'see, Si, they have metal cutlery in Bearsden, not white plastic sporks.. ;)
scotty
Overbomber

I've had a few drinks with Shirley Manson when she was in Goodbye Mr Mackenzie, a friend of mine was mates with Big John Duncan of Exploited, Blood Uncles, Goodbye Mr Mackenzie, Gin Goblins and Nirvana fame, I'd meet Pete in the TRON BAR quite often, he'd be meeting Big John who'd be meeting Shirley & Rhona etc, this was years before she was in Garbage, she still worked in Miss Selfridge at the time.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

scotty wrote:I've had a few drinks with Shirley Manson when she was in Goodbye Mr Mackenzie, a friend of mine was mates with Big John Duncan of Exploited, Blood Uncles, Goodbye Mr Mackenzie, Gin Goblins and Nirvana fame, I'd meet Pete in the TRON BAR quite often, he'd be meeting Big John who'd be meeting Shirley & Rhona etc, this was years before she was in Garbage, she still worked in Miss Selfridge at the time.
I only find this out now?

What did she smell like :innocent:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
scotty
Overbomber

weebleswobble wrote:
scotty wrote:I've had a few drinks with Shirley Manson when she was in Goodbye Mr Mackenzie, a friend of mine was mates with Big John Duncan of Exploited, Blood Uncles, Goodbye Mr Mackenzie, Gin Goblins and Nirvana fame, I'd meet Pete in the TRON BAR quite often, he'd be meeting Big John who'd be meeting Shirley & Rhona etc, this was years before she was in Garbage, she still worked in Miss Selfridge at the time.
I only find this out now?

:lol: :lol: never got that close Stephen :lol: :lol: , but in my oversexedunderfucked imagination..........somewhere between Anne-Marie & Liz McClarnon :innocent: :twisted:
Nic
Slight Overbomber

She's hot! :eek:
All We Ever Wanted Was Everything
aims
Overbomber

scotty wrote:
weebleswobble wrote:I only find this out now?

:lol: :lol: never got that close Stephen :lol: :lol: , but in my oversexedunderfucked imagination..........somewhere between Anne-Marie & Liz McClarnon :innocent: :twisted:
And what do they smell like, Keith? :lol:
scotty
Overbomber

Nic wrote:
Shae was "hotter" then Nic :oops: , this was about 18 or 19 years ago.
Nic
Slight Overbomber

scotty wrote:
Nic wrote:
Shae was "hotter" then Nic :oops: , this was about 18 or 19 years ago.
Yeah well, she's not to shabby no either. :wink:
All We Ever Wanted Was Everything
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Still so very, very hot

‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."