AHR�YEPH

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

I have heard what has yet to come, be prepared! :D :notworthy:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Petseri
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:I have heard what has yet to come, be prepared! :D :notworthy:
Does that explain why the site was down earlier? :?:
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

The Ahráyeph site was down?
spot778
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Flipping cool demo Ahráyeph :notworthy:

Took me to the about halfway into the second song to get into the groove and then I listened to it again and shook my tail feather !

Well done lads :notworthy:
End of line.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

spot778 wrote:Flipping cool demo Ahráyeph :notworthy:

Took me to the about halfway into the second song to get into the groove and then I listened to it again and shook my tail feather !

Well done lads :notworthy:
There you go, you did a real good job there, Raf!
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Thanks, guys. :notworthy: It means a lot to me that people like what I'm doing. I've been at this for the larger part of the past five years, so it's great to see that rewarded. I hope the album will please you all as well...
James Blast
Banned

I'll buy it - FACT! :D :notworthy: X - two.. five.. zero.. zero.. zero... ;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

:lol: :lol: :lol: If Only I could get WEA to shell out that much cash... :twisted:
James Blast
Banned

Yer worth way more than that Raf.

Trust me, I'm a Doktor. ;D
~ Peter Steele
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Well, lads 'n lasses, it is officially over : all demos have been distributed (meaning : they're in the mail to those who haven't gotten theirs yet) and we're flat out. All gone. None left. So don't come crying if you didn't get one yet. All you can do now is wait until the album's finished and released. Once again, I thank all of you who expressed an interest in what we're doing. I hope the album will please you as well... :notworthy:
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Ahráyeph wrote:Well, lads 'n lasses, it is officially over : all demos have been distributed (meaning : they're in the mail to those who haven't gotten theirs yet) and we're flat out. All gone. None left. So don't come crying if you didn't get one yet. All you can do now is wait until the album's finished and released. Once again, I thank all of you who expressed an interest in what we're doing. I hope the album will please you as well... :notworthy:
So much for eBay flogging then :|

Ah well, illegal copies it is :twisted:

Now for that album... who will be first, me or you? ;D

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Well, you've already got a label that's interested, so my money's on you...
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Ahráyeph wrote:Well, you've already got a label that's interested, so my money's on you...
The interest is there for a year and a half now, so that's not really an indication, now is it? :|

Oh, btw, speaking of FGG, yer CD's in the mail in an hour or so ;D

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Great! Thanks again, IZ! :notworthy:
Big Si
School Bully

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
Ahráyeph wrote:Well, you've already got a label that's interested, so my money's on you...
The interest is there for a year and a half now, so that's not really an indication, now is it? :|

Oh, btw, speaking of FGG, yer CD's in the mail in an hour or so ;D

IZ.
A year and a half of interest from a label, and still no release?? Oh dear, how sad, nevermind..... :wink: Image :innocent: ;D :twisted: :lol:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
A Glesga knife in some cold meat, Iz? :innocent:

You might want to take the approach to getting a deal as Siouxsie and the Banshees did... :innocent: :twisted:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Petseri
Overbomber

Ahráyeph wrote:The Ahráyeph site was down?
For me, at least. Just tried http://www.ahrayeph.be/ again, with the same results. "The page cannot be displayed". I just am destined not to listen to your stuff. :(
eotunun
Overbomber

There is shadow under this red rock
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Petseri wrote:
For me, at least. Just tried http://www.ahrayeph.be/ again, with the same results. "The page cannot be displayed". I just am destined not to listen to your stuff. :(
That's odd, because the site is accessible to everyone else. Perhaps the NSA deemed my site a national security risk (how proud would that make me ;D). Seriously, I just tried it again from work and there's nothing wrong; But Jürgen is right : if it's music you want to hear, go the Myspace page, because I don't have any music on my site. And I'm keeping to my promise of uploading the files on Yousendit, but I'm a bit occupied with mixing the album right now. I'll do it asap, so you can finally get to hear some music...
radiojamaica
Overbomber

YAY :D Today the Ahrayeph cd reached Jamaican shores!

Not bad, Raf! Not bad at all :notworthy: 8) :notworthy:

(it's already on high rotation by now!)

I can't wait to hear the upcoming full cd...
in dub we trust
James Blast
Banned

Not Bad!? Not Bad!? it's feckin' ace! :twisted: :D Arf! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
~ Peter Steele
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Genau!
in dub we trust
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

radiojamaica wrote:YAY :D Today the Ahrayeph cd reached Jamaican shores!

Not bad, Raf! Not bad at all :notworthy: 8) :notworthy:

(it's already on high rotation by now!)

I can't wait to hear the upcoming full cd...
Yep, arrived on Planet this morning - nice work Raf, that cover of Summer is wonderful, and got the Ethan seal of approval...insofar as the 'shiiiine' bit scared him :lol:

Great stuff Raf, crank up those geetars man!!!! :twisted: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

And here I was, thinking only Killing Joke could scare people with their music... :lol: :lol: :lol:
therealsamdevos
Road Kill

Better put it on Prozac quickly then.
:)
greets

samdevos