BNP opens mouth, inserts foot. Again.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Silver_Owl
The Don

Well that's me converted. What a well rounded argument he put forward. :innocent:

I have to agree that as I watched it I could see his leadership slipping away.

The Baroness was rather cute though. ;D
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
mistressteal
Road Kill

The Baroness was rather cute though.

You need to get out more – thought she looked like the woman who serves at my local newsagent - nice beige cardigan - still whatever lights your fire honey. :|
Silver_Owl
The Don

mistressteal wrote: You need to get out more – thought she looked like the woman who serves at my local newsagent - nice beige cardigan - still whatever lights your fire honey. :|
Then the woman who serves at your local newsagent is obviously cute too. :P
Or are you simply referring to the fact that she's Asian? :?
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
mistressteal
Road Kill

Like I said - whatever lights your fire...

Loving the black leather though :wink:
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

I was disappointed. It turned into a bullying episode. I did however love the bloke who said "I've a question for Dick... I mean Nick" :lol:
Four strings good, six strings bad
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

i thought bonnie greer was excellent. a lot of bnp material involves them mis-representing english history. it was good to have someone there who could pull them up on every mistake :lol:

personally i find "the baroness" quite annoying. she's a QT regular and imho her answers are frequently ill-considered and do no stand up to scrutinisation.

never mind...

the next big furore: did anyone watch the "this week" afterwards? how condescending was diane abbott?

she basically said that people in london where so hip, cool, cosmopolitan and smart that they wouldn't be taken in by griffin & co, but everywhere else people were a bit thick and would possibly fall for it. ffs. :urff:

her snobbery and condescension were quite appalling. and to make matters worse she kept reiterating the same 'point' over and over... labelling everyone not from london as a parochial hick :urff: :o
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:her snobbery and condescension were quite appalling. and to make matters worse she kept reiterating the same 'point' over and over... labelling everyone not from london as a parochial hick :urff: :o
I missed it - too high on Moonshine and Roadkill butties :wink:
Four strings good, six strings bad
Silver_Owl
The Don

Norman Hunter wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:her snobbery and condescension were quite appalling. and to make matters worse she kept reiterating the same 'point' over and over... labelling everyone not from london as a parochial hick :urff: :o
I missed it - too high on Moonshine and Roadkill butties :wink:
:notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Pista
Cureboi

My bro summed it up nicely.
"I wouldn't trust him to sit the right way on a toilet"

:lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
DeWinter
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Quiff Boy wrote: the next big furore: did anyone watch the "this week" afterwards? how condescending was diane abbott?

she basically said that people in london where so hip, cool, cosmopolitan and smart that they wouldn't be taken in by griffin & co, but everywhere else people were a bit thick and would possibly fall for it. ffs. :urff:

her snobbery and condescension were quite appalling. and to make matters worse she kept reiterating the same 'point' over and over... labelling everyone not from london as a parochial hick :urff: :o
Pretty sure demographics are what will stop any big BNP rise in London. Isn't it the most racially diverse city in the world, or something?
"Vengeance. Justice. Fire and blood.."
moses

As someone who would be considered not 'indigenous' or an 'aborigine' of this green and pleasant land I had to laugh at Mr. Griffin for considering himself a plausible politician. He sounded more like a confused, uneducated 18 year old under the influence of an even more ignorant father (or should that be fuhrer). I aslo found it funny that both he and Mr.Straw refered to the Ku Klux Klax as the Klu Klux Klan! Kluless!!
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Griffin was totally handed his arse on a plate by that little Jewish kid with the holocaust-denial question. Hopefully Griffin's woeful performance as a whole has spelled the end for the BNP as a serious political force for another few years.

By the way, the BNP guy who works at our building is Mark Collett. I feel a right dick for not recognising him sooner :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

markfiend wrote:Griffin was totally handed his arse on a plate by that little Jewish kid with the holocaust-denial question. Hopefully Griffin's woeful performance as a whole has spelled the end for the BNP as a serious political force for another few years.

By the way, the BNP guy who works at our building is Mark Collett. I feel a right dick for not recognising him sooner :lol:
nice chap.

http://lancasteruaf.blogspot.com/search ... %20Collett
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

That's the fella.

Seems he produces the BNP's monthly magazine Identity from here. :urff:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

still think you should have trashed his car ;)

was it a big, posh car btw? just thinking how well that might go down while he's preaching to the human detritus on the various council estates across leeds about how he's one of them and understand their plight, while driving a rather swanky car :lol:

if it is maybe you should take a photo (including number plate) and post it on some white trashy forums - sites about pitbulls etc :lol: ;D
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

3-series BMW.
—Bertrand Russell
DeWinter

Apparently the show got 8 million viewers, the BNP's website has double the hits it usually does, and their membership has increased overnight.
So the lynch mob made Griffin look like the underdog, and the public have responded as they tend to do in this country to that. What a f*cking farce.
"Vengeance. Justice. Fire and blood.."
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009 ... stion-time
Nick Griffin said today he was the victim of a "lynch mob" audience drawn from a city that had been "ethnically cleansed" and was "no longer British".
cock :lol:
mistressteal
Road Kill

Norman Hunter wrote:I was disappointed. It turned into a bullying episode. I did however love the bloke who said "I've a question for Dick... I mean Nick" :lol:
Wow! that was lightning quick intelligent repartee and not schoolboy humour in the least wasn't it...
James Blast
Banned

go suck a nick!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
mistressteal
Road Kill

Shall I do it listening to bad prog rock like you always do? :|
Pista
Cureboi

The bnp have been whingeing about it being a Dick, sorry, Nick bashing exercise.
WTF did they expect? It was so hyped before hand that it was ONLY going to be exactly that!
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Silver_Owl
The Don

mistressteal wrote:Shall I do it listening to bad prog rock like you always do? :|
...and what's that got to do with the price of fish? :?
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Cassetteboy vs Nick Griffin vs Question Time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QAvkFS_cgk

Let's have a look at what he should have said...

EvilBastard
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:Cassetteboy vs Nick Griffin vs Question Time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QAvkFS_cgk

Let's have a look at what he should have said...

:notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol:
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody