If you could ask Eldritch one question.....

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Debi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:ignore blast; we're just not used to women posting regularly in sisters chat. we've had to take all the topless calendars down and clean the bog. :wink:
thank christ for that - do you realise that i have been crossing my legs for the past month :roll: :lol:
Debi

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:actually i think i've got a dvd from some european festival where he's wearing an orange visi-jacket (think road-"worker" rather than raver) which is rather fetching. :lol:
what - a hi-viz vest :eek: available from ARCO* for about £6.99 :lol:

*available from other good retailers :innocent:

actually i have one here that he can have - may be too big for compact :von: but has our company logo on the back - may as well do some advertising for us whilst he's good :lol:

do you think he has a forklift licence too :innocent:
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

back on topic... i know, shame on me :wink:

i'd ask him what his cats are called. i know it's none of my business, but i'm curious. :oops:

he can tell me to go stick my head in a meat grinder if he sees it as an invasion of privacy.
Being645
Above the Chemist

LouLou wrote:back on topic... i know, shame on me :wink:

i'd ask him what his cats are called. i know it's none of my business, but i'm curious. :oops:

he can tell me to go stick my head in a meat grinder if he sees it as an invasion of privacy.
But that's a nice idea ... :notworthy:
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

Being645 wrote:

But that's a nice idea ... :notworthy:
which one?

me asking :von: what his cats are called or sticking my head in a meat grinder? :twisted: :lol:
Being645
Above the Chemist

LouLou wrote: which one?

me asking :von: what his cats are called or sticking my head in a meat grinder? :twisted: :lol:
Sugar, ... :lol: I would never vote for anybody's head being sticked into a meat grinder ... :urff:

On the other hand ... ;D :twisted: ;D , if there's reason ... but no. No.
crash_and_burn
Road Kill

Don't know if anyone has said this already, but mine would be:

"What the hell is your problem?"

:D :D
Moakahontas

crash_and_burn wrote:Don't know if anyone has said this already, but mine would be:

hmm?? :eek:
silentNate
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I thought he didn't currently have cats due to pressure of being on tour? :? :oops:
I had a face on the mirror
I had a hand on the gun
I had a place in the sun and a ticket to Syria
_emma_
Overbomber

Whenever I take a look at this topic, I start hearing this stupid 90's song in my head, the one with the video in which the woman was hoovering a lawn full of fried eggs, and talking to her dog.
It's been stalking me all day today, can't get it out of my head. :urff:
crash_and_burn
Road Kill

Moakahontas wrote:
crash_and_burn wrote:Don't know if anyone has said this already, but mine would be:

You know - worshiped by so many and yet no new album for decades, being so peculiar about things, his voice being practically turned off at many live performances - all these things that are discussed quite a bit on here and that I wouldn't want to rehash.

Still love the band, but I thought that it would be funny to ask him this in some parallel universe. In the real world, I don't know that I have a real desire to meet him (or any of my favorite rock stars - not singling him out or anything).
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

silentNate wrote:

I thought he didn't currently have cats due to pressure of being on tour? :? :oops:
i seem to recall reading somewhere that what he disliked most about tours is that he had to leave his cats behind. chances are it's an old interview though. :?

so you're probably right :)

damn, i'll have to find something else to ask him now :lol:
Debi

LouLou wrote:
silentNate wrote:

i seem to recall reading somewhere that what he disliked most about tours is that he had to leave his cats behind. chances are it's an old interview though. :?

so you're probably right :)

damn, i'll have to find something else to ask him now :lol:

you could ask him if he would like a cat and what he would call it :D
Debi

crash_and_burn wrote:
Moakahontas wrote:

You know - worshiped by so many and yet no new album for decades, being so peculiar about things, his voice being practically turned off at many live performances - all these things that are discussed quite a bit on here and that I wouldn't want to rehash.

Still love the band, but I thought that it would be funny to ask him this in some parallel universe. In the real world, I don't know that I have a real desire to meet him (or any of my favorite rock stars - not singling him out or anything).
arent a lot of creative folk peculiar (mot saying that :von: is of course) :innocent:
Evan Von Himmel
Road Kill

"May I talk with mr. Taylor, please?" 8)
Girls in crisis, ultra-hipped
Weird as Isis, wide as Egypt
Moakahontas

Evan Von Himmel wrote:"May I talk with mr. Taylor, please?" 8)
That´s good! :notworthy: