Meine zwei Pfennig

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

hellboy69 wrote:"the names have been changed to protect the intolerant"
:lol:
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Sita wrote:Ahráyeph - thanks, I agree overall but disagree in some conclusions. Let's just discuss this fascinating topic pre or post the next Sisters gig over a drink. There is no use getting into this in a public forum with a 100:1 anonymous vs. registered user ratio. Who, except a few geeks, cares anyway? But in case you got a different impression, I am with Nietzsche (or Richard Dawkins) on Christianity :wink:
Well, yes. I agree. Nietschze and the meeting of two clearly intelligent minds with beverages (alcoholic, of course) involved, this sounds like a winner! ;D
Sita
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Dan
Overbomber

I'm imagining the sh*tstorm you'd get if a 23-year-old Abraham Hyman joins a forum, using his initials and birth year as his username. :twisted: :lol:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Dan wrote:I'm imagining the sh*tstorm you'd get if a 23-year-old Abraham Hyman joins a forum, using his initials and birth year as his username. :twisted: :lol:
:lol:

We'll burn that bridge when we come to it.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
hellboy69

Sita wrote:
:lol: :notworthy:
DeWinter

I've loved reading this topic, it's like this forum is being infiltrated by Trevor Phillips, Ken Livingstone or Hackney Council. People taking offence deliberately simply so they can be apologised to makes me sick. Have you seriously nothing better to do with your time in some cases than imagine offence where none is intended? Go out in to the fresh air and meet some nice looking people and do very dirty things with them. It'll release all that tension.

(I was going to change my name to "Griffin4PM" or "Enochwozrite" just to be petty, but my constipated cat just threw up over the sofa and distracted me. )
"Vengeance. Justice. Fire and blood.."
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Loved reading it too. Reminded me why I only log in occasionally.

For what it's worth, I'm changing my profile pic to Charlie Manson for the sake of it. 8)
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
James Blast
Banned

sick
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

James Blast wrote:sick
Dahmer's next...
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Sita

Manson? That's for beginners, I'm gonna change mine into Beausoleil and be the wickedest person around. You'll see!

(God, I haven't listened to that song in years, it's so bad)
million voices
Slight Overbomber

18 = Adore Heartland

(or does that sound a bit camp.. or should that be kampf)
Well you must know something
'Cos we're dying of admiration here
Mastering obscure alternatives
James Blast
Banned

Mansun were very guid
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele