Currently Thinking...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Big Si
School Bully

48 hrs of alcohol without sleep is not good for my health!

:urff:

But it's a good cure for insomnia!

:twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
pikkrong
Overbomber

would Big Si like to be an Overbomber? :wink:

Big Si wrote:48 hrs of alcohol without sleep is not good for my health!

:urff:

But it's a good cure for insomnia!

:twisted:
Cured mine too! Great minds... :D :twisted:
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

God do I know the feeling....there's nothing like a good Monday morning hangover to start the week off properly.
:(
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Not quite on par with two weeks of alcohol/sun/sand/sex and coming back to the work place to find that in my absence, the children have been very naughty, lost a major account and generally displayed all the responsibilities of those who cherish a UB40. My desk is cunningly disguised as a paper mountain and to say I'm far from happy is an understatement. At this moment in time, my avatar looks very appealing. :evil: :evil:

Nice to be back. Here. Not here. :wink:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Johnny Boy wrote:Not quite on par with two weeks of alcohol/sun/sand/sex and coming back to the work place to find that in my absence, the children have been very naughty, lost a major account and generally displayed all the responsibilities of those who cherish a UB40. My desk is cunningly disguised as a paper mountain and to say I'm far from happy is an understatement. At this moment in time, my avatar looks very appealing. :evil: :evil:

Welcome back Johnny Boy, we'll forgive you not sending us a postcard :|
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

hallucienate wrote:
Johnny Boy wrote:Not quite on par with two weeks of alcohol/sun/sand/sex and coming back to the work place to find that in my absence, the children have been very naughty, lost a major account and generally displayed all the responsibilities of those who cherish a UB40. My desk is cunningly disguised as a paper mountain and to say I'm far from happy is an understatement. At this moment in time, my avatar looks very appealing. :evil: :evil:

Welcome back Johnny Boy, we'll forgive you not sending us a postcard :|
I did try International postal enquiries, but nobody had ever heard of 'hallucienate' living in 'craptown'. :(

Likewise, they tried to tell me 'heartland' didn't exist. Yeh, right. What do they think I am stupid? :lol:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Johnny Boy wrote:I did try International postal enquiries, but nobody had ever heard of 'hallucienate' living in 'craptown'. :(

Likewise, they tried to tell me 'heartland' didn't exist. Yeh, right. What do they think I am stupid? :lol:
oh well, I guess it's the thought that counts.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Welcome back JohnnyBoy...you should have addressed that post card to The Milkway.... I know That would have been delivered!

;)
Big Si
School Bully

"the big man, Glasgow".

Maybe it's lost in the post abroad? :wink: ;D

Welcome back!
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Big Si
School Bully

Just me and the lurkers again! :roll:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
pikkrong
Overbomber

Welcome home, Johnny Boy 8)
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Do I hear the rattle of a zimmer on t' cobbled streets of our fair country? Must be Johnny Boy. Welcome back fella ;-)
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"