New Years Resolutions anyone?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

boudicca wrote:Helen Mirrin's "knorks" will not be in the same shape as they were in 1984, Unkle James :P
It's too late, he's off to watch Calendar Girls again :lol:
_emma_
Overbomber

Healing the New Year's Eve hangover with rose wine with wisniowka and accidentally passing by, I decide to openly post mine too, not because I hope anyone cares, but because I feel I need it now to make me feel better:
Show the people whom I like that I like them, quit the recoiling games, discard the sarcastic remarks and behaviours that only serve to conceal the true feelings. Stop mocking people who have happy relationships with the opposite sex, stop throwing stupid pseudo dr House remarks at them.
Go to more gigs than I can afford (or is it a resolution for 2011? LOL)
Be very good to myself, treat myself as good as I treat my cats.
Do whatever I want.
Not do what I don't want to do and what I only do to conceal the true feelings.
Take things easy. Implement the laid-back attitue. Not feel stressed when a colleague hasn't met a deadline, because the world won't collapse. If the piles of snow are big, do some hot wine and hot bath and take the bus to the town the next morning instead of car, rather than fight them with the shovel fooling myself that it's also a "beneficial" "exercise'' to keep me "fit" and "lose calories".
Smoke cigarettes and drink wine and eat good food whenever I want to and in whatever circumstances I want, to enhance the joy of being alive, not to conceal the true feelings and draw my own attention away from them.
Now that I wrote it there's no going back. 8)
ThousandAndrews
Road Kill
Location: ..in a supermassive black hole between some half-naked dancing goils..

_emma_ wrote:Healing the New Year's Eve hangover with rose wine with wisniowka and accidentally passing by, I decide to openly post mine too, not because I hope anyone cares, but because I feel I need it now to make me feel better:
Show the people whom I like that I like them, quit the recoiling games, discard the sarcastic remarks and behaviours that only serve to conceal the true feelings. Stop mocking people who have happy relationships with the opposite sex, stop throwing stupid pseudo dr House remarks at them.
Go to more gigs than I can afford (or is it a resolution for 2011? LOL)
Be very good to myself, treat myself as good as I treat my cats.
Do whatever I want.
Not do what I don't want to do and what I only do to conceal the true feelings.
Take things easy. Implement the laid-back attitue. Not feel stressed when a colleague hasn't met a deadline, because the world won't collapse. If the piles of snow are big, do some hot wine and hot bath and take the bus to the town the next morning instead of car, rather than fight them with the shovel fooling myself that it's also a "beneficial" "exercise'' to keep me "fit" and "lose calories".
Smoke cigarettes and drink wine and eat good food whenever I want to and in whatever circumstances I want, to enhance the joy of being alive, not to conceal the true feelings and draw my own attention away from them.
Now that I wrote it there's no going back. 8)
:notworthy:
Debaser
Overbomber

Only one - to find my school diary. If anyone sees it give me a yell, it's red with 2009/2010 in gold lettering.
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
James Blast
Banned

Hey Ness! work's over, what d'ya say doll, let's get nekkid? :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Debaser
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:Hey Ness! work's over, what d'ya say doll, let's get nekkid? :lol:
Now I have central heating am always 'in the buff' :lol:
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
James Blast
Banned

that's no resolution _emma_ that's a manifesto, and one I'll happily sign up to
:notworthy: :D :notworthy:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

James Blast wrote:a nutter with 3 login names, that's who

if you are not her, forgive
ooo....this sounds interesting! who's she?
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
James Blast
Banned

she liked to post pics of herself as a avatar, allas a bad idea
~ Peter Steele
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

doesn't ring a bell, or before my time?
that ongoing eternity
ThousandAndrews
Road Kill
Location: ..in a supermassive black hole between some half-naked dancing goils..

Moakahontas! :D

..if not - sorry.. :?

But if..why she is a stalker? Did she know where he lives or something? I only know stalkers as people who are near you or try to harm you anyway..
_emma_
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:that's no resolution _emma_ that's a manifesto, and one I'll happily sign up to
Cool, Great! :D

:innocent:
I wrote:Go to more gigs than I can afford (or is it a resolution for 2011? LOL)
That's SISTERS gigs, ye ken. :D ;D :P :kiss:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

ThousandAndrews wrote:Moakahontas! :D

But if..why she is a stalker? Did she know where he lives or something? I only know stalkers as people who are near you or try to harm you anyway..
oh that one? saw through her at once getting back, she went too far so i kinda fuckedher up. :innocent:
that ongoing eternity
ThousandAndrews
Road Kill

MadameButterfly wrote:
ThousandAndrews wrote:Moakahontas! :D

oh that one? saw through her at once getting back, she went too far so i kinda fuckedher up. :innocent:
Hmm, I didn´t noticed that she was unkind anyway..funny girl, wasn´t she? :?
James Blast
Banned

behind the scenes pet, it was a bit scary
~ Peter Steele
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

oh no!!! so i missed something scary again!

she was fuckingmental the wrong way from what i saw.

i'm just a mad bovril you see.
that ongoing eternity
James Blast
Banned

I wasn't privy to the madness but some of my 'contacts' who keep this place running clued me in <inserts tap nose smiley>
~ Peter Steele
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

James Blast wrote:that's no resolution _emma_ that's a manifesto, and one I'll happily sign up to
i also should do some of this resolution a.k.a. manifesto :|
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

James Blast wrote:I wasn't privy to the madness but some of my 'contacts' who keep this place running clued me in <inserts tap nose smiley>
oh for heavens sake, it was so obvious & anyone in their right mind to blah blah me should know respect. good heavens!
that ongoing eternity
_emma_
Overbomber

In the "real world", sometimes you have to spend many years with a person to understand who they really are. On an internet forum, sometimes it's enough to explore all the 2, 3 4, 5, 6.... usernames of a person to understand better.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

quite frankly, i don't see any reason for anyone to have more than one username.
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

i agree ems, see barry?!
that ongoing eternity
James Blast
Banned

MadameButterfly wrote: anyone in their right mind to blah blah me should know respect. good heavens!
I will show you the meaning of the word 'respect' :twisted:
~ Peter Steele
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

James Blast wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote: anyone in their right mind to blah blah me should know respect. good heavens!
I will show you the meaning of the word 'respect' :twisted:
i know it dear sir! :twisted:

what other names did she use though? and is she now banned?
that ongoing eternity