Heartland South-East Meeting, 7th of May 2005, London

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

No its the coach for me :urff:
Andie
Overbomber

Shadow_Smile wrote:
Brideoffrankenstein wrote:Well I suppose we'd better be! :notworthy:

Out of interest how long will it take you to get to London?
I can be in Londen around 13:00 I think :twisted:
about 1.00 ish would be good...but more likely to be closer to 2.00 ish...

poor ol Shadow_Smile may have to visit with me first...unless he's been devious :twisted:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
Andie
Overbomber

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:No its the coach for me :urff:
remember to wave out the coach window between Ipswich and Colchester...i won't be able to see ya...but i'll be thinking of you! :lol:
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

oh that makes me feel so much better! :lol:
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Shadow_Smile wrote:I have booked my trip to Londen by Harwitch !

There is no way back !!!!

So you Britsh ready for Mr. Shadow_Smile !!!!!!
Glad you are coming! have you sorted out somewhere to stay yet? If not, I will ask my London friends to find out some info about some places for you.
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

Burn wrote:
Shadow_Smile wrote:
Brideoffrankenstein wrote:Well I suppose we'd better be! :notworthy:

Out of interest how long will it take you to get to London?
I can be in Londen around 13:00 I think :twisted:

poor ol Shadow_Smile may have to visit with me first...unless he's been devious :twisted:
we will meet in harwitch !!!

so we can travel together. I will leave around 07:40 here from the coast :notworthy:
I was quite impressed until I hit the floor,.....Isn’t that what friends are for ?
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

Delilah wrote:
Shadow_Smile wrote:I have booked my trip to Londen by Harwitch !

There is no way back !!!!

So you Britsh ready for Mr. Shadow_Smile !!!!!!
Glad you are coming! have you sorted out somewhere to stay yet? If not, I will ask my London friends to find out some info about some places for you.
i'm working on a place to sleep, but now i'm so f*cking bussy with moving out. that it can take some time.

O well it would not be the first time for me to sleep in a bus, and on a boat on the way back :roll:
I was quite impressed until I hit the floor,.....Isn’t that what friends are for ?
Delilah

Shadow_Smile wrote:
i'm working on a place to sleep, but now i'm so f*cking bussy with moving out. that it can take some time.

O well it would not be the first time for me to sleep in a bus, and on a boat on the way back :roll:
Look, I usually stay with my Polish friends when I'm in London, but it seems I have got some other plans this time :wink: but they are really very nice and maybe I could ask them if a friendly Dutch person could stay over. If you are not afraid of people who drink a lot and have a sick sense of humour :D :D Anyway, it may be also possible, if we end up going somewhere after the meeting, like Slimelight, that you will not need to sleep at all!
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Right. I'm afraid we'll have to pull out. We're doing The Damned in Islington on the Sunday and don't really want to folk out for two nights in a hotel.

We can always meet up for a quick drink on the Sunday afternoon if anyone's still about?
Only a paand.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:Right. I'm afraid we'll have to pull out. We're doing The Damned in Islington on the Sunday
haven't seen this advertised-is it a one-off or are they touring?
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Andie
Overbomber

Shadow_Smile wrote:
Burn wrote:
Shadow_Smile wrote: I can be in Londen around 13:00 I think :twisted:

we will meet in harwitch !!!

so we can travel together. I will leave around 07:40 here from the coast :notworthy:
sorted then!...

PM me with details closer to the day and i'll meet you at the boat
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

Delilah wrote:
Shadow_Smile wrote:

Look, I usually stay with my Polish friends when I'm in London, but it seems I have got some other plans this time :wink: but they are really very nice and maybe I could ask them if a friendly Dutch person could stay over. If you are not afraid of people who drink a lot and have a sick sense of humour :D :D Anyway, it may be also possible, if we end up going somewhere after the meeting, like Slimelight, that you will not need to sleep at all!
I'm half Bulgarian !!!!!

My other half the Bulgarian are made of Alcohol, and have the same type of sick humor !!!!

But if you wanna ask for me, it would be nice !!!
Delilah

Shadow_Smile wrote:
I'm half Bulgarian !!!!!

My other half the Bulgarian are made of Alcohol, and have the same type of sick humor !!!!

But if you wanna ask for me, it would be nice !!![/quote]

Fellow Slav, how nice!!!!! :) :) It looks like I'm going to stay there too in the end, will ask and PM you all the details! It is not too far from Camden and Angel (where the Slimelight is), so the location is perfect! Company too!
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

Delilah wrote:
Shadow_Smile wrote:
I'm half Bulgarian !!!!!

But if you wanna ask for me, it would be nice !!!
Fellow Slav, how nice!!!!! :) :) It looks like I'm going to stay there too in the end, will ask and PM you all the details! It is not too far from Camden and Angel (where the Slimelight is), so the location is perfect! Company too!
GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Mrs RicheyJames wrote:Right. I'm afraid we'll have to pull out. We're doing The Damned in Islington on the Sunday
Have a look
Only a paand.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Have a look
I keep checking that on the mild hope that they'll be back in Lincoln soon.

Sadly, it took them 27 years last time to get their arses back here..
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

They're worth travelling for.
Only a paand.
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:Right. I'm afraid we'll have to pull out. We're doing The Damned in Islington on the Sunday and don't really want to folk out for two nights in a hotel.

We can always meet up for a quick drink on the Sunday afternoon if anyone's still about?
Pull out ?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Just booked the trip by boat on Saturday and have to be on it on 17:00 sunday :evil:
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Shadow_Smile wrote:
Mrs RicheyJames wrote:Right. I'm afraid we'll have to pull out. We're doing The Damned in Islington on the Sunday and don't really want to folk out for two nights in a hotel.

Just booked the trip by boat on Saturday and have to be on it on 17:00 sunday :evil:
Calm down, lad, there'll be plenty of us still coming
Andie
Overbomber

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:They're worth travelling for.
Oh aye...they are that indeed...

but i'd rather go to Durham and see the Rezillos again as well!! 8)
Andie
Overbomber

lazarus corporation wrote:
Shadow_Smile wrote:

Aye...an' i'm addin' another yin o' ma friends an' all who wants t' come on doon the toon fora beer! :wink:
Andie
Overbomber

Shadow_Smile wrote:Pull out ?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
:innocent: aye...but only when i've not got a :wink: :eek: :roll: with me and i have to get off at Haymarket :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

lazarus corporation wrote:
Shadow_Smile wrote:

So it's gonna be a mixed up meeting then :D

O well,...... just gonna see and wait :notworthy:
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

relax S_S! :lol:
Dave R

@ Delilah.....

"It looks like I'm going to stay there too in the end"

i don't think so........

:wink:
M . I . A .

On Patrol..............?