Autograph or touch from a celeb?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

Sad, sad, sad...
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Nic
Slight Overbomber

I just saw uncle sister online! :eek:
All We Ever Wanted Was Everything
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:I'm with Canon Docre on this one...

Most of the time I touched celebs was because they were trying to steal beer out of OUR backstage after they offed their 96 cans of cheap lager. ;D

Most of the peeps were upcoming Black Metalbands anyway. Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borir, Within Temptation Island, In The Woods, Summoning...

Of late, of course Front 242, but also Terence Fixmer and other electro/dance people.

IZ.
I sincerely hope the guys in Rites never stole your beer. From what I hear, a certain Finnish ex- guitar player was notorious for his alcohol intake (and the resulting behaviour, which eventually got him fired and me back in the band), so if they did, it was probably him. Won't happen now... much ;D
smiscandlon
Overbomber

Nic wrote:I just saw uncle sister online! :eek:
That's nothing, I'm convinced I saw Osama Bin Laden in Tesco on Wednesday night.

Does he count as a celebrity?
анархия
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

smiscandlon wrote:
Nic wrote:I just saw uncle sister online! :eek:
That's nothing, I'm convinced I saw Osama Bin Laden in Tesco on Wednesday night.

Does he count as a celebrity?
Of course! America's Most Wanted is top viewing Stephen. :lol: :lol:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.