The "Post-Pictures-of-yourself-you-vain-creature"

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
DerekR
Doobie Brother

scotty wrote:I'M NO' A FUCKIN' GINGER!!!!!!!!
:lol: Of course yer no.....just like ye were never a goth :lol:
scotty
Overbomber

That pic' was taken at a Sisters gig, did I look like a GOFF?, did I bollox.........and I'm NOT.....A.....FUCKIN'
.....GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Nic
Slight Overbomber

scotty wrote:That pic' was taken at a Sisters gig, did I look like a GOFF?, did I bollox.........and I'm NOT.....A.....FUCKIN'
So you're a goth then? :innocent:
All We Ever Wanted Was Everything
scotty
Overbomber

Nic wrote:
scotty wrote:That pic' was taken at a Sisters gig, did I look like a GOFF?, did I bollox.........and I'm NOT.....A.....FUCKIN'
Naw I'm no' a fuckin' GOFF! either...........have you feckers nae work to do :twisted:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Nic
Slight Overbomber

scotty wrote:
Nic wrote:
Naw I'm no' a fuckin' GOFF! either...........have you feckers nae work to do :twisted:
On mi lunch break. :P

But I always have time to bully feckin goths! :twisted:
All We Ever Wanted Was Everything
DerekR
Doobie Brother

scotty wrote:
Nic wrote:
I'm oan the sick...came back from Belfast with a cold....could have been worse :innocent:
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

DerekR wrote:
scotty wrote:
DerekR wrote: PMSL laughing here :lol: Keith man, you never telt me you were a GINNER!!!.

Never has a man been more glad to go grey :lol: :notworthy:
:eek: fuckin' haw you ya BAWBAG!!!!, Sandy/Light Broon............fuckin' Ginger ma erse :roll: :lol: ..........................no' that there's anything wrong withe being a Ginge......
I'm sure our ginger cousins will take no offence (hello Stephen :lol: )
None Taken.................................................bawbags!!!!!! :wink:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."