AHR�YEPH

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Nic
Slight Overbomber

Ahráyeph wrote:Hahaha! If it were up to me, sure! It'd be out there in no time. But we're still looking for a label to help us release it. Fingers crossed...
Try M&A MusicArt.
A small label but very nice chaps who put their soul in to it.
All We Ever Wanted Was Everything
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Thanks for the tip, Nic. I'll be sure to check 'em out...
Dark
Underneath the Rock

You could click the link in my .sig... but maybe we're not cool enough for you. ;)
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

You're cool enough alright, Dark. But I do think our ambitions are slightly larger than that. So perhaps we're not cool enough for you... ;)
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Fair enough. For über-limited-edition remix singles, maybe, then. ;D
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

HUGE thanks to RAF! My copy arrived last week Thursday and it has been played really loud and on repeat for a few days! 8)

You all sound amazing and thank the stars I've heard your talking voice RAF as your singing voice ~ oh my! :eek: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Also as I'm in this thread, congrats on finishing and looking forward to purchasing it when it is released! So the fingers & toes are indeed crossed! *Let's hope it happens soon or else I'll start getting cramps :wink: *

MB :D
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote:HUGE thanks to RAF! My copy arrived last week Thursday and it has been played really loud and on repeat for a few days! 8)

You all sound amazing and thank the stars I've heard your talking voice RAF as your singing voice ~ oh my! :eek: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Also as I'm in this thread, congrats on finishing and looking forward to purchasing it when it is released! So the fingers & toes are indeed crossed! *Let's hope it happens soon or else I'll start getting cramps :wink: *

MB :D
Thanks heaps, Debs! :kiss: Glad you like what you hear. Perhaps you can uncross your fingers and toes once in a while. ;) We'll see what happens with the record companies. Meanwhile, there's some other news...
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

In other news, we decided to put the 'Heralding' demo up for paid download at our Legal Download webshop for those who still want to have it now the CD's are gone. One drawback over the demo CD is that 'Summer' won't be available, since we don't have permission to sell it. The older demos are still available for download as well. Read more about it here...
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Right, after a while a bit of ARF news : Ahráyeph will do an interview and present two songs off the first album 'Marooned on Samsara' on the programme 'Kagan' on Leuven's Radio Scorpio at 10pm CET. Our good buddy Kazamel will once again host the show. For those in the vicinity an excellent moment to hear two new songs (Andrew, weren't you going to be in the area?). Just too bad Sir IZ and Sam won't be there to join in the festivities like last time...
James Blast
Banned

Ex-squeeze me?! :eek:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Er, what's wrong, Brer Jam~es?
James Blast
Banned

I forgot most of the forum haven't heard the premasters of the whole album Brer ARF!, curious to ken what pair you've picked?

***Note to forum***
there's is not a duff track on this album, it's all killer with nae filler
:notworthy: :D :notworthy: :D :notworthy: :D :notworthy: :D :notworthy:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

I've yet to chose which two I'll preview. Wait and see (hear)...
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Good going ARF! Knock'em deid!

And look on the bright side; our absence makes for more air to breathe in that there kruipkotteke...

(no pun intended, Kazamel ;D)

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
therealsamdevos
Road Kill

congrats to ARF 8)

indeed more air for the arf-man
greets

samdevos
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

New stuff at the Ahráyeph Myspace, for those interested (yes, that means you to, Si ;D) : new songs uploaded and a blog post mentioning the First Ever Dawnrazor Meet Disguised As The 24th Moment...
Last edited by Ahráyeph on 09 Jun 2007, 11:59, edited 1 time in total.
Big Si
School Bully

Ahráyeph wrote:New stuff at the Ahráyeph Myspace, for those interested (yes, that means you to, Si ;D) : new songs uploaded and a blog post mentioning the First Ever Dawnrazor Meet Disguised As The 24th Moment...
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

More news, for those who speak German : an interview and jukebox with the three 'single' songs at the German Mean Musik website...
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Site update and Myspazz update. No Botox was used... ;D
James Blast
Banned

cough!

<---------- subtle or what!?
~ Peter Steele
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Mhehe, very. Guid job, Brer Blast! :notworthy:
eotunun
Overbomber

Just a question from a one who never understands at first hearing: The design is Blast!product?
There is shadow under this red rock
James Blast
Banned

eotunun wrote:Just a question from a one who never understands at first hearing: The design is Blast!product?
Non!

the avatar is ;D
~ Peter Steele
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

One in a great line of countryside & animals sleeves I'd say :notworthy:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
James Blast
Banned

I herd it thru' the grapevine... ;D

image removed in deference to this http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=14874 8)
Last edited by James Blast on 21 Jun 2007, 19:04, edited 1 time in total.
~ Peter Steele