Official Sisters Tees available to buy online!!

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Got a hoody (as I believe the young people call them) for half price to keep warm on (hopefully) the summer tour. Must've been a January sale! :D
The Chancer Corporation
Silver_Owl
The Don

abridged wrote:Got a hoody (as I believe the young people call them) for half price to keep warm on (hopefully) the summer tour. Must've been a January sale! :D
A brief January sale!
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
black smurf
Amphetamine Filth

The early bird and worm thing? :lol:
trying to be the person my dog already thinks i am......
robertzombie
Overbomber

damagedone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

a couple days ago i ordered the 1985 shirt in L.Does anyone know if shirts are fit of more generous in size?I have the hoodie L is well but the sleeves are a bit short,though
Keep Music Evil
robertzombie
Overbomber

I found the shirts to be very generous. I got large but should have gotten Medium.
damagedone

robertzombie wrote:I found the shirts to be very generous. I got large but should have gotten Medium.
damn,i knew i should have ordered M
Keep Music Evil
robertzombie
Overbomber

You should be able to return it? MAM store turnaround is pretty quick.
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Apparently Mam store has gone into liquidation according to the m*****n fb site...
The Chancer Corporation
Silver_Owl
The Don

abridged wrote:Apparently Mam store has gone into liquidation according to the m*****n fb site...
Site offline...
We are carrying out some essential maintenance work.
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Perhaps there was a fire in the Reptile House...
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
Joy

Now that mamstore is ended, will it remain this way? I hope there is something going on in the background to resolve this situation.
The Reptile House Merchandise could go into operation at last, as it has been under construction for very long.
"Music is there to enrich your life and make you aware of things in a slightly different way."
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Joy wrote:Now that mamstore is ended, will it remain this way? I hope there is something going on in the background to resolve this situation.
The Reptile House Merchandise could go into operation at last, as it has been under construction for very long.
Nah, that would require effort, which is something you don't need to expend if you "sell tickets", apparently.
Joy

Nikolas Vitus Lagartija wrote:
Joy wrote:Now that mamstore is ended, will it remain this way? I hope there is something going on in the background to resolve this situation.
Nah, that would require effort, which is something you don't need to expend if you "sell tickets", apparently.
But they sell merch, too, and surely many people have ordered (or would order) stuff from the store, as well… Or merch will be sold just at gigs?
"Music is there to enrich your life and make you aware of things in a slightly different way."
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Sorry, you're right, I was just being flippant. I expect that as with the Alt Fest demise, there will be a reluctance by many commercial operations to sell something as seemingly ephemeral as band t shirts (although if they keep their stock for ten years it would seem to increase dramatically in value for 'cult' bands like TSOM) in the near future.
Hopefully there are not many creditors who will have lost money on this (bands rather than punters ??) and a new outlet for official TSOM merch will be available shortly.
Being645
Above the Chemist

Joy wrote:
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija wrote:
But they sell merch, too, and surely many people have ordered (or would order) stuff from the store, as well… Or merch will be sold just at gigs?
Selling merchandise from The Reptile House would require sort of every-day service to arrange for printed stuff (shirts/cups/kitchen towels ... :lol: ) ... be sent out on order, while on the other hand this would hardly pay the rent for any employee to do it and while at the same time, AFAICS, no-one in the band will be willing to spend their time on these issues.
Even worse is the issue of having to keep a stock somewhere ... so there seems to be no easy solution. On the other hand, The Eureka Machines sell shirts, NxN sell shirts, the March Violets sell shirts, and Terminal Gods sell shirts, and trillions of other bands do so as well. Insofar, there should be a way for The Sisters of Mercy to market their merchandise ... not necessarily directy along The Reptile House, though ... :wink: ... *still, I personally agree completely with you Joy - see The Reptile House return to life again were just great ... ;D ;D ;D ... but as to that not the least bit of hope here, whatsoever ...
ruffers
Overbomber

I'd been clicking on mamstore regularly waiting to see if this year's stuff ended up on there.

The left overs must be somewhere, no?
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Link to a new online store for official Sisters Merch here:

https://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=24348
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?