Re-run of currently watching

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
xseawitch
Road Kill

iesus wrote:Image

a kind of marathon some 50-60 episodes ;D
it is not possible to have too much Penguins of Madagascar, especially if Mort features heavily
:-)
numan
Road Kill

As a tennis player (tennis lover) myself, I am watching Wimbledon championship on internet stream...and..you know what,-I do constantly see someone baldy in the crowd..with the same glasses as AE wear...Is it possible that Eldritch loves tennis? :)
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

As I understand it, he tends not to wear his glasses unless he's performing. It's like Clark Kent's disguise in reverse.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Honestly, doesn't everybody baldy with sunglasses in Britain look like Eldritch ... :eek: :lol: ...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Pista
Cureboi

Wombledon.

'Mon Andy!!!

:D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Just finished the 1st season of Homeland. Good stuff.
in dub we trust
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Yesterday was a evening/ nacht with Sir Charles S. Chaplin watching:
The Kid, Gold Rush and few early years moving pictures (i.e. 20 minutes of love, the Professor); today: The Cure, The Immigrant, The Rink.
next week i'm going to see City light screening in Market place of my old town.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Just finished watching The Jewel In The Crown - when did Granada decide to stop making outstanding television and focus on garbage?
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

EvilBastard wrote:Just finished watching The Jewel In The Crown - when did Granada decide to stop making outstanding television and focus on garbage?
Early-to-mid 90's I think. Granada was also behind the definitive screen Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy Brett which finished shortly before Brett's death in '95.

The beginning of the end was probably David Plowright's departure in '92.

Or you could blame the emergence of Sky and the ensuing race to the bottom from the commercial channels. :urff:
—Bertrand Russell
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

yesterday: The last emperor.
LyanvisAberrant
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Airheads
Awesome movie!
A man with a fictitious grin pondered the terrain in which he flooded with anguish, for this is England. The lion cannot be tamed, this is the game.
Andie
Overbomber

Seriously, you'd think that babies were a rare occurrence :urff:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
million voices
Slight Overbomber

I am currently wading through the animated Batman series from the 1990's
I am not a huge fan of animation and as a child I preferred Marvel to DC but these are excellent - I love the art deco settings, on the whole wonderfully drawn clever stories with just enough humour.
Well you must know something
'Cos we're dying of admiration here
Mastering obscure alternatives
blackandgold65
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

The Exorcist - just to annoy the neighbours :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
"I think insipid music is very dangerous. It's a narcotic for the nation as you very well know."
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

We've been working through Father Ted again 8)
—Bertrand Russell
James Blast
Banned

Prometheus 3 disc 3D set, it's still pants.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
James Blast
Banned

Scott and me did bits of NIN's Broken, Peter Christopherson's Homoerotic Bondage & Torture banned vid. Quite nasty and prolly not Sunday afternoon viewing. Then a movie with the surviving members of Joy Div, Tony H, Exodus C-Ornflake and various Manc bastard 70s/80s movers and shakers. Tells you a lot more than that PISH! Control fillum ever does.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
sam1
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Yeah..good day..cheers James....my Sunday viewing is more Highway and Last of the Summer Wine..
James Blast
Banned

Eww, how queer! :lol:
~ Peter Steele
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Gonna continue Game of Thrones in a bit. We're halfway through season 2...
in dub we trust
James Blast
Banned

Suburgatory, it's more subtle than Modern Family, not as funny but 'nice', I know a lot of ya don't like that word but I need it now and again.
~ Peter Steele