Currently Downloading/Uploading

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

Pat wrote:The Making of Dark Side Of The Moon (DVD). You're on my mailing list Mr Blast.
I huv that on vidaeo, somewhere, a shiney disc wouldnae go amiss, Oh God of the Goth Gee-Tar :lol: :notworthy:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
davedecay
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

scotty wrote:
davedecay wrote: as a matter of fact, up for swapsies... ;D
:eek: PM incoming :wink:
yours went out this week, BTW... i burnt a 2nd by mistake, if anyone else wants a Flesh For Lulu DVD.
Andie
Overbomber

davedecay wrote:
scotty wrote:
davedecay wrote: as a matter of fact, up for swapsies... ;D
:eek: PM incoming :wink:
yours went out this week, BTW... i burnt a 2nd by mistake, if anyone else wants a Flesh For Lulu DVD.
you're offically PM'd :wink:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

scotty wrote:That sounds interesting :innocent:
You're expecting mail as well :innocent:

My rate is .28, so I thought I definately had to do something to get it up, don't know what it'll give though[/i]
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr