Snow hits West Yorkshire!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Dan
Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote:Our Ethan's a native and he complained. 'There's not enough of it, Dad', like he expected me to do something about it. Still, there was enough on my car for him to write 'poo' and 'wee' all over it. :eek: :roll: :notworthy: :lol:
Ah, that's another problem I was just talking about just the other day. Today's kids probably don't know what it's like to go sledging, as the last time we had enough snow (sometimes measured in feet, not inches) must be around 15 to 20 years ago. Nowadays the whole country grinds to a standstill with just a couple of inches of snow, but nobody complained when we had 3 feet of snow. People just dug the snow off their paths and drives and carried on with life.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Not too much snow around here in Antwerp, when I looked out my window as I woke up nothing there, about an hour later - second look - it had snowed a little bit and this was all there was:

Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

@ Debaser :lol: :notworthy:
I owe you a drink for that! :D

Yes, the snow hit middle Holland at the beginning of the week. Every morning we woke up it was white and although we had a bit of sun for a few hours each day, the evenings were when the magic was working and it was amazing. I love the snow as much as the kids! :D
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
eotunun
Overbomber

A friend of mine lives down in bavaria. Lateley his van got stuck in the snow deep enough that it´s wheels wouldn`t touch firm groud anymore. He got out to find a farmer and ask him to pull his van out of the snow. But when he got out of the van, he sank into the snow way to his hips. He`s a tiny guy with enormous feet, I would have hought he might walk on water if he wore Nike Airs! You forget how unpleasant snow can get if you see so little of it for so many years.
There is shadow under this red rock