Some Bullet Points

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
GMC
Road Kill

I am a straight man who thinks the Sisters are the single best thing to happen to rock and roll since 1980, digs Leonard Cohen (on or off record), and owns two Tori Amos albums.

"Tear in Your Hand" is one of the best songs to put on repeat when you're incredibly inebriated. My now-wife then-girlfriend had to listen to me muttering "seen well" for -hours- at one point.
Flowers on the Razor Wire.
ailime
Amphetamine Filth

Methedrome wrote: 1) Andrew apparently has some broken ribs (a throwback to the Wake video:)
:cry: gosh - poor lil sweet-cake -

:oops: if he ever needs a personal nurse - i do exist
Les vertiges de l'amour et les effets de la drogue
in short : Andrew Eldritch's effect on me
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

excuse me taking this thread back a half-page or so but:

a) i totally agree with czuczu -the speeded up version of amphetamine logic is too fast. the feeling of menace/anguish of the track is lost and as you say stu the guitarist can't handle/express the intricaies of the little run-downs in the bridges and chorus. plus the opening riff itself should just hang on that last note for this long: de-de-duh de-duh de-duuuuuuuuuh...before it repeats. ;D

and

b) what part of this song's lyrics are"daft"? they make perfect sense to me. :wink:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Badlander
Overbomber

delirium74 wrote: wow!
now i am totally in love with him! never have i ever found a man(straight i hope) that likes the sisters, leonard cohen and TORI AMOS!!!!
god......... :!: :!: :!: :twisted:
I can assure you that such breed does exist.
But be careful, there was a very futile and very boring argument around here a while ago about :von:'s sexual preferences. :innocent: :lol:

To Whizzkid : Mmh... I should give it a thought... Your post makes sense somehow. :notworthy:
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you