Vision Thing Shirt

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Spiggy's hat
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

[/quote]

still got your drum stick from mr lever too. anyone (apart from ness) fancy that? :innocent:

:P[/quote]

I've got one of Mick Browns from a Bradford show many moons ago, it would make a pair. :lol:
Give me one good reason
Debaser
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote: ha! no way ;)

still got your drum stick from mr lever too. anyone (apart from ness) fancy that? :innocent:

:P
It's a good job I like you...
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

I've got me a guitar pick from Ben!

Erm. Right. Ho-hum. :roll: :lol: :von:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Silver_Owl
The Don

I nearly got one of Kirk Hammetts. Nearly.

Do I win £5?
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

I got a drumstick from these boys:

[url=ttp://lga01.umicache.com/p/purevolume.com/full_size/-748-1128550563-tlvpic001.jpg]Clicky[/url]
scotty
Overbomber

I used to ha........Eh..............a Friend of mine :wink: :oops: used to have a shirt, a real shirt with sleaves and buttons and a collar and everything, with "Tune In .. Turn On... Burn Out..." on the back, I.......... :oops: He also had one with The Cure "Boys Don't Cry" and "New Model Army" on the back, anyone remember them, around 1986 to 89?
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
jande

Didn't they used advertise them in the back pages of sounds and nme.
Say!
In the dark? Here in the dark!
Would you, could you, in the dark?
scotty
Overbomber

jande wrote:Didn't they used advertise them in the back pages of sounds and nme.
I'll phone & ask, I think you're right though, also freely available on Cockburn St in Edinburgh circa 86 - 89..............or so I'm told :innocent:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
jande

I got a Body and Soul T-shirt from down Cockburn Street around 86ish (up from 'pie in the sky' and on the lhs that sold posters as well). Nice little head and star logo down the bottom, since become a t-shirt for the 'breadknifes' Baby AG bear ....honest it is hers :oops:
Say!
Dark
Underneath the Rock

jande wrote:Cockburn Street
What an unfortunate name. :urff: :lol: ;)
jande

Its a silent 'ck' so doesn't, or disnae, sound so bad in the posh Edinburgh dialect
Say!