Fields Of The Nephilim to release single!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Muppet
Amphetamine Filth

wild bill buttock wrote:Just finished listening to Carl McCoy being interviewed on Kerrang radio's "The Slab".Ace interview.Apart from someone called Wild bill Buttock getting namechecked,Carl announced the band will be touring the U.K. and Europe in the Autumn!
Plus when asked about the Goth question he didn't deny being a goth.Hoo-f**king-ray!At last one of my heroes doesn't actually deny it.
The show is,I believe,going to be streamed onto the web from the Kerrang radio website.
Don't suppose any dates were mentioned? (here's hoping???!!!)
"You've a pretty good command of English, for a vole..."
wild bill buttock
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Muppet wrote:
wild bill buttock wrote:Just finished listening to Carl McCoy being interviewed on Kerrang radio's "The Slab".Ace interview.Apart from someone called Wild bill Buttock getting namechecked,Carl announced the band will be touring the U.K. and Europe in the Autumn!
Plus when asked about the Goth question he didn't deny being a goth.Hoo-f**king-ray!At last one of my heroes doesn't actually deny it.
The show is,I believe,going to be streamed onto the web from the Kerrang radio website.
No,he was being his usual vague self.But I was talking to the geezer who interviewed Carl and he told me there would be a couple of U.K gigs then they would be touring Europe and returning to the U.K after that for more U.K gigs.
The photographs of God I bought have almost faded away
scotty
Overbomber

wild bill buttock wrote:
Muppet wrote:
No,he was being his usual vague self.But I was talking to the geezer who interviewed Carl and he told me there would be a couple of U.K gigs then they would be touring Europe and returning to the U.K after that for more U.K gigs.
There lies the dilemma, do I go and see them if they play and risk tarnishing the great memories of great Nephilim gigs I was at all they years ago?, or do I stay at home, dare I risk it? :urff: :urff: :urff:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
wild bill buttock

scotty wrote: There lies the dilemma, do I go and see them if they play and risk tarnishing the great memories of great Nephilim gigs I was at all they years ago?, or do I stay at home, dare I risk it? :urff: :urff: :urff:
True enough.I really don't see how without the original band McCoy can hope to compete with those fantastic gigs of the late 80's/early 90's.And I'd hate to come out of a Neph gig feeling as disapointed and disillutioned as I did last time I saw The Sisters.But its our duty to give it a go. :wink:
wild bill buttock

The Carl Mccoy interview is being streamed now
http://digital.kerrangradio.co.uk/Article.asp?id=29788
robertzombie
Overbomber

K Radio wrote: Last week's playlist:

The Sisters of Mercy Valentine.
The Cure Lovesong
Gary Numan You walk in My Soul