Heartland Tattoo Thread.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Jaimie1980
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

sultan2075 wrote:
scotty wrote:Can you get Tattoo ink that stays Black, all the Tat's I've seen go that Green colour? :urff:

The green fading tends to be caused by exposure to sunlight. Tattoos have to be taken care of, and when you see the black ink that's faded to green or blue, it's because the've not been taken care of--and the number one rule would be to keep them away from too much sunlight.
Exposure to sunlight :?: That wont be a problem round here.:lol: You have to be a certain way for 'em, I'm not.
daggs
Amphetamine Filth

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:Thanks guys :notworthy:
I love yours aswell, amazing art!Did you design it? must of hurt, I'd be too cowardly to get a back peice

Can't resist showing mine again...for the sake of this thread of course :innocent:

"f**k me and marry me young"
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

daggs wrote: must of hurt, I'd be too cowardly to get a back peice

It felt like someone was drilling through my kidneys whilst shaking my rib-cage :lol: :urff:
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

sultan2075 wrote:
scotty wrote:Can you get Tattoo ink that stays Black, all the Tat's I've seen go that Green colour? :urff:

The green fading tends to be caused by exposure to sunlight.
Thats prolly why mine is still black. Ive had it for 8 years and it is still as black as the day i got it. My cam isnt that good tho.. I am planning on getting more, but need money and the courage, heh.

myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

emilystrange wrote:mine is, quite..
I can see that now :oops:
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

I had the Cantonese Character for 'Long Life' tattooed on my arm many years ago when I lived in Hong Kong. At the time I thought I was dead original, then I came home to find every eastern language scrawled across the nation. From Posh'n'Becks to the lassy in the chip shop.
:x
Still, I do like it.
:D
Must get the 'Buffy' heart to match the wife’s one of these days........
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."