Friends

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Friends. How fitting.

You know what John?

You were there when I had nobody. You gave me kind words when my world was falling apart. You educated me on footy.. although, to be honest I just remember you love one team whose name I don't remember. LOL You have always been my friend through thick and thin, and long periods of neglect and absence.

You are a star amisdst planets.

Hugs and much love.

Black Planet

XXXXXOOOOO

QB, thank you for the opportunity to let John know how much he means to me.
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

I think there's a reason why I'm back here - and it's to do with not being judged and just accepted. Surely that's what friends are about as well?
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

Black Planet wrote:Friends. How fitting.

You know what John?

You were there when I had nobody. You gave me kind words when my world was falling apart. You educated me on footy.. although, to be honest I just remember you love one team whose name I don't remember. LOL You have always been my friend through thick and thin, and long periods of neglect and absence.

You are a star amisdst planets.

Hugs and much love.

Black Planet

XXXXXOOOOO

QB, thank you for the opportunity to let John know how much he means to me.
We'll take this to phone calls but on a 'friends' thread, it's very apt to see you again and whilst talking about friends ... this lady through her own generousity made me a Sisters trader. Without her 'sponsorship' at the start I would have been nothing. I am eternally indebted. :von:

Love her or hate her. She rocks my boat. Plus, she's a good, good friend ... oops! back on topic. :wink:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: <--- all for you BP :kiss:
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

hugs back at you JB. and well phone calls...mate... good lord do you really think I can understand your english accent?
BP
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

Black Planet wrote: good lord do you really think I can understand your english accent?
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yep! :kiss:
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

lol lol lol yes I got ur accent.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

lol lol lol yes I got ur accent.