Lost.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

I'm upto episode 7 of series 3 now. My friend downloads them for me.

Its.... great!!!! Starts off a bit slow but really gets going from ep 3 onwards.

Its being postponed though for one reason or another for a while though isn't it? Till February (in the States) or something?
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

I've, erm, downloaded the first six episodes of the new season. The others won't be shown until February, I read on the official site. I've yet to see them, save EP4, which I watched while staying with my friends in Slovenia. Something for me to watch on a free weekend (as if :()...
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

limur wrote:Now that series three of this has kicked off is anyone still watching it?

If so, can someone point me at where to get it that doesn't involve "Sky"... :roll:
Here
limur
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Your response has overwhelmed me. Thank you.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
...train, crashin' head long into the heartland...

Pushing Good Music #PGM www.livemusicreview.co.uk
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

Lost is great - I became a "lost junk", after a friend of my gave me a dvd with the first two seasons. Can't wait until february......
robertzombie
Overbomber

Limewire ;)
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

bitreactor.to and torrentz.com are my way to escape the disadvantages of german broadcasting. http://azureus.sourceforge.net/ <-- a very fine torrent client :innocent: :innocent:
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

i find this so-called "series" entirely intolerable and would start shouting my head off if i was in a position where for one reason or another would be watching this garbage.

But to each his own. They say.
we've got beer and we've got fuel
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

itnAklipse wrote:i find this so-called "series" entirely intolerable and would start shouting my head off if i was in a position where for one reason or another would be watching this garbage.

I saw your name under 'recent posts' and I thought 'maybe this time he...'

But no ;D

Each to his own indeed... I love Lost.

I love it even more that apparently the makers do not know how to end the series AT ALL. They said so themselves. How cool is that? :notworthy:

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
hallucienate
Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote: I love it even more that apparently the makers do not know how to end the series AT ALL. They said so themselves. How cool is that? :notworthy:

IZ.
you mean we may never know either... :eek: :eek: :eek: I need to know that there is some master plan behind it all and everything will be concluded.
Izzy HaveMercy

hallucienate wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote: I love it even more that apparently the makers do not know how to end the series AT ALL. They said so themselves. How cool is that? :notworthy:

IZ.
you mean we may never know either... :eek: :eek: :eek: I need to know that there is some master plan behind it all and everything will be concluded.
What I find weird and shows the makers are at a loss... what happened to the Season one 'intelligent black smoke'? And the 'weird mechanoid sound' in the forest? They all got abandoned for the sake of the Others... :|

IZ.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
hallucienate wrote:

IZ.
What I find weird and shows the makers are at a loss... what happened to the Season one 'intelligent black smoke'? And the 'weird mechanoid sound' in the forest? They all got abandoned for the sake of the Others... :|

IZ.
you haven't started on series three yet, have you?
Izzy HaveMercy

hallucienate wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
hallucienate wrote: you mean we may never know either... :eek: :eek: :eek: I need to know that there is some master plan behind it all and everything will be concluded.

IZ.
you haven't started on series three yet, have you?
Nope ;D

Season two is just at an end here, and I can wait until it is on telly. Don't need torrent stuff, I wanna watch on a big screen with good quality vid and audio...

IZ.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
Nope ;D

Season two is just at an end here, and I can wait until it is on telly. Don't need torrent stuff, I wanna watch on a big screen with good quality vid and audio...

IZ.
Which is why my PC is hooked up to my TV and sound system. HDTV rips are superior to what get aired here ;D ;D ;D

I also have an application that allows me to play DivX movies on my chipped PS2 :) :P
robertzombie
Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
itnAklipse wrote:i find this so-called "series" entirely intolerable and would start shouting my head off if i was in a position where for one reason or another would be watching this garbage.

I saw your name under 'recent posts' and I thought 'maybe this time he...'

But no ;D

Each to his own indeed... I love Lost.

I love it even more that apparently the makers do not know how to end the series AT ALL. They said so themselves. How cool is that? :notworthy:

IZ.
Johnathon Ross interviewed the creators a few months ago. They said originally they wrote 3 series (with a proper ending) but seeing as it made so much money that had to rewrite series 3 so that it wouldn't end :roll:
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

I download them of the internetty and make my own DVDs up-have finally managed to fix the AVI to DVD time lag-up to Ep 6 and it's great!

Shame it's on hiatus until Feb :cry:
&#8206;"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
robertzombie
Overbomber

weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

robertzombie wrote:I used this to make my Series 3 DVD

works a treat :D
Does it do menus and sh*t, no time lag?
&#8206;"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
robertzombie
Overbomber

It does very basic menus and is compatible with almost all video formats, I haven't had any problems with time lagging either :)
Petseri
Overbomber

Thanks to our handy-dandy SEARCH function, I revive this thread. ;D

For those watching or having it, is there a doctor or patient named Gary Naylor in the last (or possibly next to last) episode of Season 3? It was in a scene at a hospital. The name jumped out at me from an old Sisters fansite. (Quick internet search: Fourth Floor seems to be the one.)

Another quick search online at Lost fora: yes, "Gary Naylor" (spelling uncertain) is mentioned as a doctor.

Okay, I answered my own question, but I will leave the post in case anyone wants a widely remote Sisters reference to the show. ;D
EvilBastard
Overbomber

"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Petseri wrote:Thanks to our handy-dandy SEARCH function, I revive this thread. ;D

For those watching or having it, is there a doctor or patient named Gary Naylor in the last (or possibly next to last) episode of Season 3? It was in a scene at a hospital. The name jumped out at me from an old Sisters fansite. (Quick internet search: Fourth Floor seems to be the one.)

Another quick search online at Lost fora: yes, "Gary Naylor" (spelling uncertain) is mentioned as a doctor.

Okay, I answered my own question, but I will leave the post in case anyone wants a widely remote Sisters reference to the show. ;D
Sisters/Lost reference (or similarity even, for my own amusement) ;

Started off like the world conquering juggernaut it has every right to be, flashes of genius since, but everyone wants it to actually get somehere quick before they get bored of it.

Shall I get my coat?! :innocent:

F*ck it, I'm off to listen to Crash & Burn. 8)

Coat time?! :innocent:
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Hexe Luciferia
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Wonder if I'll be spat on and have stones thrown at me if I say that I never, ever, ever watched a single episode of a single series of Lost.
Never.
:oops: :oops:

(But that applies also to Sex and The City, Dr. House, Grey's Anatomy... :innocent: :oops: )
I'll shove that bat up your a** and turn you into a popsicle
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Hexe Luciferia wrote:Wonder if I'll be spat on and have stones thrown at me if I say that I never, ever, ever watched a single episode of a single series of Lost.
Never.
:oops: :oops:

(But that applies also to Sex and The City, Dr. House, Grey's Anatomy... :innocent: :oops: )
Right there with ya! :lol: :notworthy:

Though I *did* see a SaTC ep when it was broadcast (not in its entirety, of course) on a network station over here a couple of years ago. I had the flu at the time, so that was my excuse. :innocent: I shut it off about 15 minutes into the program, out of sheer irritation at the inanity. :roll:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
psichonaut
Overbomber

Hexe Luciferia wrote: if I say that I never, ever, ever watched a single episode of a single series of Lost.
Never.
shame on you :lol: :lol: :lol:
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him