Hello

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the mammoth 2006 25th Anniversary tour.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

James Blast wrote:
lazarus corporation wrote:Eva was in the Fenton
I was in the Fenton apres gig, I have no memory of anyone else.
I know I met Andrew S + Eva pre gig in the Drydock.

wait a minute... some images are coming back :oops:
If I remember right you were sitting next to (or adjacent to) Eva in the Fenton, James :lol: :lol:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

lazarus corporation wrote:
James Blast wrote:

If I remember right you were sitting next to (or adjacent to) Eva in the Fenton, James :lol: :lol:
Oi, memory boy, weren't you inhaling outside the garage early doors? :wink: :lol:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Planet Dave wrote:
James Blast wrote:I was in the Fenton apres gig, I have no memory of anyone else.

Oi, memory boy, weren't you inhaling outside the garage early doors? :wink: :lol:
"inhaling outside the garage early doors"?!?

speak English, boy! :lol:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Planet Dave wrote:
lazarus corporation wrote: If I remember right you were sitting next to (or adjacent to) Eva in the Fenton, James :lol: :lol:

I say Mr Watson. I could have sworn I'd seen you partaking in a little blast of 'memory-loss medicine' outside my vehicular abode during the mid-afternoon sunshine of Wednesday, May 3rd, 2006. However, here you are recalling events like some kind of Generation Game contestant. It would appear now that your inhalation of said memory-loss medincine was in fact fraudulent, and you merely accepted the token in an effort to appear 'hip', whilst subtley expelling the 'medicine' out your ear or somesuch. Cad! Bounder! I'm glad, however, that you had sufficient focus about you to remember the way home, at such time as when everyone else was clearly fcuked up beyond repair.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Planet Dave wrote:
Planet Dave wrote: Oi, memory boy, weren't you inhaling outside the garage early doors? :wink: :lol:

I say Mr Watson. I could have sworn I'd seen you partaking in a little blast of 'memory-loss medicine' outside my vehicular abode during the mid-afternoon sunshine of Wednesday, May 3rd, 2006. However, here you are recalling events like some kind of Generation Game contestant. It would appear now that your inhalation of said memory-loss medincine was in fact fraudulent, and you merely accepted the token in an effort to appear 'hip', whilst subtley expelling the 'medicine' out your ear or somesuch. Cad! Bounder! I'm glad, however, that you had sufficient focus about you to remember the way home, at such time as when everyone else was clearly fcuked up beyond repair.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've always had the ability to remember exactly what I did 'the night before'. Sometimes this is not a good thing!
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

And now, Eva, you'd best have your thread back. :oops: Sorry. :oops: :lol:
neardark
Road Kill

Thank you very much Eva. It´s been a great pleasure to stay with you in all the shows I´ve been to. Athens, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Paris, Amsterdam, Barcelona and Bilbao.

Visit this link, I got a photo with you. see you soon in another show.

www.livejournal.com/users/neardark

Cheers.
2011...on road again...
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

Hello Burn, hello Ozpat, hello Madame Butterfly and hello Neardark (Domingo?), was great to meet you too... :D :notworthy:

@ Burn: the lift in your car AND the shortbread were very memorable indeed. Can we bet again? :lol: :notworthy:

@ MB: the encounters were brief indeed, but I blame it on the hazy circumstances, and I'm sure we'll have more time on another day... :wink:

@ Planet Dave et al. : I don't want my thread back, in fact it's getting far better now that I've lost it....:D

And Mr Watson is right, James: I sat next to you in the Fenton. And I remember that a certain Planet D was pointed out to me as standing outside... er... I think that was in the bar après Fenton kicked us out in Leeds... My memory is slightly hazy, too, and I blame it on the drinks and on Czuczu's medicine (although we're getting better with the doses, aren't we.... :lol: ). But I clearly remember meeting Mr Watson, the artist... :notworthy:
You can't fix stupid.
sentenza
Amphetamine Filth

Nice to hear from you again :D .
About the czuczu medicin, I thought that you prefer the absinth one :wink: ...
"this is the revenge of the fuckwit"
neardark
Road Kill

Yes. It´s me (Domingo)

Really good time in all the shows. I´m planning to go to Interlaken, so it will be nice to meet you again.

Kisses.
2011...on road again...
robertzombie
Overbomber

Eva i was in the queue next to you (and your friends) in London, you were chatting to the Keyboarder from Manuscript... and then my mate was like "oo look, its the keyboarder from manuscript!"

He saved me from a lorry :)
czuczu
Overbomber

Eva wrote:My memory is slightly hazy, too, and I blame it on the drinks and on Czuczu's medicine (although we're getting better with the doses, aren't we.... :lol: ). But I clearly remember meeting Mr Watson, the artist... :notworthy:
I'll add it to the long list of things I was to blame for.. :innocent:
Not just the dosages - we also managed the timing a lot better :wink:
(Tell your mum S says Hi! :D )
sentenza wrote:Nice to hear from you again :D .
absinth - apparently makes police cars and taxis look identical :lol:
The scotch was the safer option.
jenzi-benzi
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

all I can/ want to say is: THANK YOU Eva for the inspiration to tour with the Sisters. I'll go to Krakow :innocent: .
Is was a pleasure for me.
Eva

@ RobertZombie: Hello *waves*.... :D Next time I'll talk to you instead of to the keyboarder of a band I don't know... :innocent: :wink:

czuczu wrote:
Eva wrote:My memory is slightly hazy, too, and I blame it on the drinks and on Czuczu's medicine (although we're getting better with the doses, aren't we.... :lol: ). But I clearly remember meeting Mr Watson, the artist... :notworthy:
I'll add it to the long list of things I was to blame for.. :innocent:
Not just the dosages - we also managed the timing a lot better :wink:

We're still learning, Czuczu, and I live in hope for improvement. But I also hasten to add that I enjoyed your ...er... "unhealthy influence" a lot... :D :notworthy: 8)
czuczu wrote:(Tell your mum S says Hi! :D )
:eek: :?: :eek: :?: :eek: :?: Now I'm scared... :lol: :roll: :eek: :?:
czuczu wrote:
sentenza wrote:Nice to hear from you again :D .
absinth - apparently makes police cars and taxis look identical :lol:
The scotch was the safer option.

Absinth probably got its name from "Absent (minded)" because of its unhealthy (or worse) influence. And it shouldn't get mixed with liquorice (spelling?) liquor... :lol: :oops:

@ Sentenza: *waves* hello again, was great to spend time with you and your friend in Paris.... :D

@ Jenzi-Benzi: *waves* hello, I enjoyed spending time with you :D, and thanks for the unhealthy influence you (and your friends) had on me, too.... :innocent:

God, my inclination for being led astray scares me... :eek: :oops: :lol: :innocent: 8)
You can't fix stupid.
czuczu
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:

You were kind enough to provide us with ale when we got to the Fenton fashionably late (just after they called time :evil: )
:notworthy: :notworthy:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

@ eva & blast: ;) :innocent:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Eva

@ Herr Administrator & Blast:
:lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:
You can't fix stupid.
dtsom
Slight Overbomber

Hy Eva

it was a pleasure to meet you and help you whit the lift and tickets and the travel!!! I really had fun in all the shows.
2023: Los Ángeles,Las Vegas, Londonx2, Valencia Madrid, Lisbon, Porto, Bilbao
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

More *huggies* for the lovely redhead! :kiss:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Eva

@ Diego: was a pleasure to meet you too, and thanks again for everything... :wink: :notworthy:

@ SINsister: WE WANT YOU TO GET YOUR A***** OVER HERE!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

@ United Loonies of Heartland: Make her do it, give her an excuse and use whatever pressure, charms and other means you've got at hand. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
You can't fix stupid.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

;D :oops:
James Blast
Banned

I've got a day or two in July free :innocent:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Eva

Aaargh, why can't the Heartland Gathering be closer in time to Budapest, so we could lure her over slightly earlier, and I'd get to see her too.... Never mind, I'll see you again, SINsister, sooner or later, here or elsewhere. And yes, that is a threat... :twisted: :lol:
You can't fix stupid.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Eva wrote:Never mind, I'll see you again, SINsister, sooner or later, here or elsewhere. And yes, that is a threat... :twisted: :lol:

...and hopefully, a promise as well! ;D
Eva

Of course it is, SINsister... :D
You can't fix stupid.