When DID I buy this T-shirt..?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
James Blast
Banned

I looks like a boot to me and I'll spare you a rant about the typface and head.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
davedecay
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

i have the baseball cap from 1991 as well, bought at one of the 4 gigs i attended that year. mine's perfect, sitting in a box in the attic. :D
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Well, it's still a great-looking shirt. ;D
lex3000
Amphetamine Filth

Norman Hunter wrote:Wearing today - "Sisters - Summer".

Black T-shirt (what else?), red rectangle on front with the new Merciful Release logo in the centre of a blazing yellow sun. Aborted single-release T-shirt? A summer tour? Both? Help!
I bought you that at Eurorock in Neerpelt in 1998 and it is official. I have it and the long sleeve white one which has the sun/logo thing and Summer on the sleeves.

Alexander
Groningen - Gent - Eindhoven - Lokerese Feesten
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

lex3000 wrote:

Black T-shirt (what else?), red rectangle on front with the new Merciful Release logo in the centre of a blazing yellow sun. Aborted single-release T-shirt? A summer tour? Both? Help!
I bought you that at Eurorock in Neerpelt in 1998 and it is official. I have it and the long sleeve white one which has the sun/logo thing and Summer on the sleeves.

Alexander
Mark, I rest my case. :roll: :lol: Anything else you'd like me to hazard a guess at whilst we're here? Where your lot will finish in Div2? Let's say, erm....bottom. :twisted:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
James Blast
Banned

I remember at the NIN Glasgow gig in 1994, the official t-shirts inside the Barras were crap with that spiral worm thing on the front and the dates on the back - on a white t-shirt for £13! Pish, but my mate bought one.

On the way out, we spotted bootleggers selling really cool black t-s with an excellent Russell Mills design on the front. Needless to say my mate was well pissed off.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Kurbythegreat
Amphetamine Filth

That is one hell of a nice design. Very very jealous, I am ;D
"We left you sleeping. Now we are sleeping with you. Don't wake up."
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Kurbythegreat wrote:That is one hell of a nice design. Very very jealous, I am ;D
Agreed.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote:
lex3000 wrote:

Alexander
Mark, I rest my case. :roll: :lol: Anything else you'd like me to hazard a guess at whilst we're here? Where your lot will finish in Div2? Let's say, erm....bottom. :twisted:
It's a fair cop. Thanks to lex3000 for reminding me and Planet Dave for knowing more about my life than I do :oops:

Div 2? With Livermore, Nicholls, Bakke, Derry and Lewis now in midfield? Watch out Colchester, Stoke, Burnley, Plymouth etc. - we're gonna get cha!