God knows I'm good

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

I do the following for Mother Earth, not god

* Separate all glass from the rest of the rubbish and yes, here in froggie land we also have three different colours to seperate the glass, namely, green, brown and transparent.

* Separate all paper from the rest of the rubbish, and that means all newspapers, and marketing adverts that I don't even read, that gets put out on Tuesdays, which is then collected and the amount collected in kgs, is then compensated and the kid's school get the proceeds so that they can build up their school libarary. (Note that plastic is removed and thrown in the regular rubbish).

* Then we have the separate division in the rubbish containers so all biodegradable stuff gets thrown in the first part and the rest of the rubbish in the back part. Please take note that here they advertise that all biodegradable stuff make fantastic strawberries - :urff:

* Every year around that jolly fooking season I should be putting up a plastic xmas tree like I did back home, but living in the north, have found us buying a real xmas tree that is dressed up for that hohoho stuff and then I plant the xmas tree of the year in the garden after that hohoho man fooks off again and now have three trees growing in my garden.
But on the upside, think of all the stamps that could be made.

* I cycle everywhere and don't own a car so am not exposing the atmosphere with all those polluted gases, although I do smoke.

* Also when buying those electricial appliances, always decide on the one that will use less energy and also have many candles at home as I enjoy the glow of candlelight than that of electrical lighting.

:von:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
James Blast
Banned

Bloody Hippie! :evil:

:lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
steamhammerdave
Road Kill

Yay, brother....
What are we gonna do now then?
Eat the phone book...
James Blast
Banned

Can the Japanese be hippies?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Pat
Slight Overbomber

Where do you find time to post Debs? :notworthy: :notworthy:
scotty
Overbomber

I kill things for a living, best not enter this eco-friendly chat :innocent:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
9while9
Slight Overbomber
Location: Parts Unknown or Isle of Tonga (whichever you prefer).

scotty wrote:I kill things for a living, best not enter this eco-friendly chat :innocent:

Tell me more......... Image
"An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why." - William Faulkner

-Me, I'm inspired by my DarkAngel.
James Blast
Banned

You Rent him, He Kills.

nuff said
~ Peter Steele
Pat
Slight Overbomber

If he's a rent boy, is Mags his pimp ?
scotty
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:You Rent him, He Kills.

nuff said
...If you have a problem..........and you can find Him.............maybe you could hire.............SCOTTY...!!!!
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
9while9
Slight Overbomber

James Blast wrote:You Rent him, He Kills.

nuff said

I see, Nudge Nudge say no more.
Say no more... > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVJOP1RdHC4
"An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why." - William Faulkner

James Blast
Banned

you're tired and need yout bed, right?
~ Peter Steele
9while9
Slight Overbomber

James Blast wrote:you're tired and need yout bed, right?
Actually, wide awake and working on Anagrams.

Guess this one > JAM ASS BELT :innocent:

or > JAB ASS MELT

James Blast
Banned

very good :D, now roll over and lick yer bawz :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
~ Peter Steele
9while9
Slight Overbomber

James Blast wrote:very good :D, now roll over and lick your bawz
Naw James, and steal your signature trick.......Ya FUDmaster :lol: :P :lol:

James Blast
Banned

if I could do, would I be here?

what's your excuse?

to be continued...
~ Peter Steele