Tribute - CD or Downloads?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.

So what's it to be?

Gimme gimme CD baby
75%
Do the broadband boogie
25%

Total votes: 51
smiscandlon
Overbomber

robertzombie wrote:I think we're talking about the tribute cd....
Yeah, I think folks are talking at cross purposes here. Perhaps amending the thread title to clarify...?
анархия
mh
Above the Chemist

smiscandlon wrote:
robertzombie wrote:I think we're talking about the tribute cd....
Yeah, I think folks are talking at cross purposes here. Perhaps amending the thread title to clarify...?
Consider it done. :D

It's also a valid question for the real thing though, so opinions are welcome, but please try to keep the poll free of that. :lol:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

No, I was perfectly aware he didn't know it was the tribute. Hence I stand by my disapproval of "Limited to 10000"
James Blast
Banned

Syberberg wrote:Question: If you go for a download, will Herr Blast's artwork be available to download as well?
Natch! Image
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
vicus
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Syberberg wrote:
Jerre wrote:
christophe wrote:!! positive
I 'third' this.

Greetz,
Jerre
Now that'd be groovy... :innocent:
Jep! :wink:
"Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.
Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen."

http://www.poison-door.net/
Nic
Slight Overbomber

Vinyl rules! 8)
All We Ever Wanted Was Everything