another nail in the coffin

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Pista
Cureboi

That was just fcuking shocking!

Does't someone in authority have to give their blessing on people covering their work?
Who the f sanctioned this pile of crap?
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
aims
Overbomber

Nope. For covers you just have to say "We're covering it, here's money".
Dark
Underneath the Rock

In some cases, not even that.
bismarck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

The author of this song, I believe, meant it with a sense of humor. I think it's pretty funny, anyway. I also think he's a member of this forum... not that that excuses anything, but it may entitle him to a bit of respect? I dunno... maybe not. I like the cover anyway.
The great questions of the day will not be
resolved by speeches and majority decisions,
but by iron and blood.
- Otto von Bismarck
Nic
Slight Overbomber

bismarck wrote:The author of this song, I believe, meant it with a sense of humor. I think it's pretty funny, anyway. I also think he's a member of this forum... not that that excuses anything, but it may entitle him to a bit of respect? I dunno... maybe not. I like the cover anyway.
At least two of them are HL members I believe.
All We Ever Wanted Was Everything
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Nic wrote:
bismarck wrote:The author of this song, I believe, meant it with a sense of humor. I think it's pretty funny, anyway. I also think he's a member of this forum... not that that excuses anything, but it may entitle him to a bit of respect? I dunno... maybe not. I like the cover anyway.
No! Pile of Wank!! :twisted:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Nic wrote:
No! Pile of Wank!! :twisted:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."