question regarding vodka...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
sarah_orange
Amphetamine Filth
Location: in a pink hole somewhere in the merrion centre, Leeds

ooo I suspect the irish would disagree with you there mr blast. but then again... they are irish.
eotunun
Overbomber

James asked for a derailment:
There is shadow under this red rock
James Blast
Banned

this more like the HL I know and love :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
bushman*pm
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

vodka snobbery? whisky spelling problems?
forget them all and get a good old bottle Irish poteen
(some pondlife pronounce it 'per-cheeeen')
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
drink it
get a warm head
giggle some
get a fuzzy head
fall down
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
get another bottle and ad-infinitum
LAND ROVER: THE BEAST FOUR BY FOUR BY FEAR! KICKS THE ARSE OFF RICEBURNERS!
wild bill buttock

On Saturday night I discovered that Asda smart-price vodka is very bad for your health.It causes you to fall over on your face forgetting to use your hands to break your fall :urff:
The photographs of God I bought have almost faded away
bushman*pm

:lol:
may i suggest more practice in the art of falling down?
or learn the quick way and get a motorbike!
:lol:
LAND ROVER: THE BEAST FOUR BY FOUR BY FEAR! KICKS THE ARSE OFF RICEBURNERS!
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

Deviate Love: Neither is available in Finland :( My condemnation of French vodka is based on the experience of Viking (as well as the romantic notion of Russian vodka), so one could say perhaps the selection we have to choose from here is not anything to cheer about.

But i have a bottle of Grasovka now waiting for my attention. :)
we've got beer and we've got fuel
Deviate_Love
Road Kill

itnAklipse wrote:Deviate Love: Neither is available in Finland :( My condemnation of French vodka is based on the experience of Viking (as well as the romantic notion of Russian vodka), so one could say perhaps the selection we have to choose from here is not anything to cheer about.

But i have a bottle of Grasovka now waiting for my attention. :)
I personally despise the French and most of the stuff that leaves that place and finds it's way over here..but that particular vodka is good..However..Black Death remains the best...cool name, cool bottle and one hell of an excellent drinl! So...GET IT!;-)
mh
Above the Chemist

How did I miss this thread?

Of course there's an E in Whiskey.

If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
_emma_
Overbomber

mh wrote:How did I miss this thread?
And how did I?
Zubrowka. Without the apple juice. 8) I can imagine at least ten bilboards with Eldritch advertising it, don't know why, probably because they both go well with any of my moods, at any time, any place, any circumstances - and always make me feel better, no matter how bad or how good it already is.
ff
Road Kill

I see that peole in Poland have Zubrovka, in my countyry is called Stumbrine. In the fact in Europe there are no original Zubro (my be Zubrow in Polish language). I know one thing that all Europe bisons are hybrids with american bisons.:)))
If you want to drink vodka you should make what russians make you should do not drink after 100 g of vodka but you should someting eat. as russians drink a lot of vodka they have expierience.:)))
pikkrong
Overbomber

Viru Valge in big amounts works well - I proved it more than once last week :von:
do i drive
or am i driven
EvilBastard
Overbomber

All I know is that since I shifted from Stoli to Ketel One I've yet to wake up with a hangover, although the volume consumed has remained fairly constant.
For a Top Night Out (but a Godawful Morning After) I reccomend Berserker Brennwin (our new Icelandic friend can probably help out with the spelling) - drink enough of it and you can't feel your extremities, you see vapour trails coming off passers-by, and you feel the urge to strip naked, pick up the poker and the lid off the bin, and run screaming down the street in the middle of the night looking for someone to rape and pillage. Which explains the less than stellar morning after...
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Nic
Slight Overbomber

EvilBastard wrote:All I know is that since I shifted from Stoli to Ketel One I've yet to wake up with a hangover, although the volume consumed has remained fairly constant.
For a Top Night Out (but a Godawful Morning After) I reccomend Berserker Brennwin (our new Icelandic friend can probably help out with the spelling) - drink enough of it and you can't feel your extremities, you see vapour trails coming off passers-by, and you feel the urge to strip naked, pick up the poker and the lid off the bin, and run screaming down the street in the middle of the night looking for someone to rape and pillage. Which explains the less than stellar morning after...
I think it's called Brennivin. In Sweden we call it Brännvin.
All We Ever Wanted Was Everything
mh
Above the Chemist

Nic wrote:
EvilBastard wrote:All I know is that since I shifted from Stoli to Ketel One I've yet to wake up with a hangover, although the volume consumed has remained fairly constant.
I gotta get me some of that. :twisted:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Nic
Slight Overbomber

mh wrote:
Nic wrote:
I gotta get me some of that. :twisted:
Makes you grow chest hair. :wink:
Mr. Wah
Amphetamine Filth

While we're on the subject, I can confirm - on the basis of half a bottle the other night - that a certain Swedish vodka is absolut-ly awful. Well, that's all duty free had at the time.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Nic wrote:Makes you grow chest hair. :wink:
S'not the only place where it makes you grow hair - the morning after it felt like I'd got stubble on the insides of my eyelids... :lol:
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Nic
Slight Overbomber

EvilBastard wrote:
Nic wrote:Makes you grow chest hair. :wink:
S'not the only place where it makes you grow hair - the morning after it felt like I'd got stubble on the insides of my eyelids... :lol:
:lol: :D