another hypergoth cover

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Syberberg
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Triadic Apathy wrote:Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Gollum and Syber - Can I quote you? Getting my singer to turn up his vocals is my eternal struggle. :innocent:
Sure thing.
I don't necessarily agree with everything I think.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Watched it twice... detested it just as much both times. :urff:

Doesn't help that I've never been a big fan of Dominion anyway.
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

itnAklipse wrote:The world needs more garbage. In ancient Egypt these people would be dragging stones instead of polluting the beautiful planet.
Maybe, but if the popular assumption is correct and people did drag stones, they were pretty bloody good at it.
'What a heavy load Einstein must have had. Morons everywhere.'
ormfdmrush
Slight Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote:
itnAklipse wrote:The world needs more garbage. In ancient Egypt these people would be dragging stones instead of polluting the beautiful planet.
Maybe, but if the popular assumption is correct and people did drag stones, they were pretty bloody good at it.
the main thing is to choose the proper occupation ;D
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

Planet Dave: Of course, that's the whole point. But what they are not good at, is doing something that requires mental or spiritual effort. Horses for courses and all that - ie. what Rush said.
we've got beer and we've got fuel