discussing bootlegs' artwork

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
czuczu
Overbomber

_emma_ wrote:Am I the only person here who keeps her bootleg CDs in tatty paper or plastic envelopes with just the town and year written on them with an ordinary pen? :lol:
Nope - I've got a very quick dirty Word template, that I can just paste the details into & print :D

Makes life a lot easier!
ormfdmrush
Slight Overbomber

Karst wrote:
ormfdmrush wrote:btw who is White Label Recordings?
Yours truly. Why? 8)
i don't understand
explain, please
Dark
Underneath the Rock

"Yours truly" = "Me".
ormfdmrush
Slight Overbomber

oh, thanks
great job, Karst!
btw why "Why?"?
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

_emma_ wrote:Am I the only person here who keeps her bootleg CDs in tatty paper or plastic envelopes with just the town and year written on them with an ordinary pen? :lol:
I do, give them a number (they're sorted in a numeric order whenever I can be bothered to put them in their right place instead of spreading them all over my room :oops: :lol:), possibly a rating plus notes to explain the rating and write on it whether it's CD/DVD and the number of disks that should be in. Makes it all very retrievable, little space-consuming and idiot proof :D

I prefer paper sleeves as I can write more on those!
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Obviousman wrote:
I do, give them a number (they're sorted in a numeric order whenever I can be bothered to put them in their right place instead of spreading them all over my room :oops: :lol:), possibly a rating plus notes to explain the rating and write on it whether it's CD/DVD and the number of disks that should be in. Makes it all very retrievable, little space-consuming and idiot proof :D

I prefer paper sleeves as I can write more on those!
Same here.... :wink:
"as we walk on the floodland"
Karst
Slight Overbomber

ormfdmrush wrote:oh, thanks
great job, Karst!
btw why "Why?"?
Just wondering why you wanted to know. The thread here pretty much makes it clear: http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=10103

But thanks for the feedback.
doctoravalanche
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

ormfdmrush wrote:the top ones for me are Paris 2006 by doctoravalanche
Merci beaucoup :D
ormfdmrush
Slight Overbomber

doctoravalanche wrote:
ormfdmrush wrote:the top ones for me are Paris 2006 by doctoravalanche
Merci beaucoup :D
a beautiful cup of Mercy :notworthy: