duration of TSOM concerts?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Dr. Moody
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

you wont find any masonna here :innocent:

http://avant-spiral.blogspot.com/
James Blast
Banned

Yep, what Steve said - The JA MCs in effect
I think 80 is still 20 minutes too much, I prefer drinking, smoking and chatting with my mates these days. A concert's just an excuse/bonus.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

James Blast wrote:Yep, what Steve said - The JA MCs in effect
I think 80 is still 20 minutes too much, I prefer drinking, smoking and chatting with my mates these days. A concert's just an excuse/bonus.
That JAMC video is just amazing :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Pista
Cureboi

Good isn't it. Haven't seen it for ages.
Love the philosophy of not spending money on bass strings only not to use them :lol: :lol:

What were all those people doing coming through the window in the dressing room?

Bobby Gilespie was a tool though.
All very well saying that people should come to see them play music & not to fight. Kinda missed the words " just 3 songs" somewhere huh? :lol: :lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity