Happy birthday radiojamaica

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
radiojamaica
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:I take it he's still to out of it to reply? :lol:
euhmmm... well, sort of anyway :innocent: I'm just back in after a nice long walk along 't Scheld!

Serious, THANX A ZILLION for the nice messages, posts, pm's and texts... you people have just made my day :D :notworthy: :D

Yesterday was the busiest day at work in weeks and when I got home I was beat, but you'll be glad to hear Trappist and Mary-Jane was involved in the comedown! As it should be...

On top of that I received ARF's little gift in the mailbox with that mighty Neph boot 'Memoriam' (great timing, Raf :notworthy: :notworthy:), so that 'll be blastin' tonite out of the speakers!

All is good! :D Turn up the bass!! 8) Light 'm if you have 'm!!! <insert that smoking smilie here>

:kiss: :notworthy: :kiss:
in dub we trust
9while9
Slight Overbomber
Location: Parts Unknown or Isle of Tonga (whichever you prefer).

Happy Birthday Mon... :D

Don't smoke the dog.....
"An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why." - William Faulkner

-Me, I'm inspired by my DarkAngel.
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

radiojamaica (in another thread) wrote:okay, it's a bit late...
Happy Belated Birthday Koen :notworthy: