Nine million rainy days

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mothra
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

czuczu wrote:I'm kind of surprised everyone liked them - I honestly thought they sounded like a bunch of session muso types replicating the sound of the albums, fronted by 2 blokes who didn't really want to be there.... neither of which could play guitar ;)
I never had the opportunity to catch them first time round even though I had the albums.
I expected a whole lot more!
Hasn't that been the same since Douglas Hart and Bobby Gillespie left :lol:

The only time I saw them was playing first time round was the New Bands Tent (they had a new line up so qualified :roll: ) at a muddy Glastonbury, and I don't think anyone wanted to be there. It is possible that Jim did smile when they did "Happy When it Rains". No doubt thinking of his warm hotel he'll be returning to leaving the rest of us to battle it out in the cesspit