Doktor Avalanche's cousins?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

I did wonder.. seemed a little weird. :lol:
I was using a panpipes synth when I did a remix of Mexico, and thought to myself "This sounds almost identical, how the hell did they make bagpipes sound like THIS?" :lol:

I remember uploading the interview a while ago, for anyone who missed it:
James Ray And The Performance Interview:
Page One
Page Two (Doktor and bagpipe references here)
Page Three

And then there's this one
Our Taylor is Rich
Road Kill

Between 1990 and 1993 (?), there used to be a French band from Paris suburb called The Damage Done. It was really a clone-band with the singer looking like Eldritch (Vision Thing era) and singing like him in 1981 (so I should say "screaming" like him). They had a drum-machine called Lady Godiva.