Digital Camera

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
reactiv8
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

_emma_ wrote:
twp wrote:or save up some more an get the Nikon D80. By far the best camera I own.
Just checked it on a photographers' forum, seems very cool indeed :notworthy: , but:
1. Too complicated (I'm blond and proud of it :lol:),
2. Too big (I just know that it would lay in the drawer and I would never use it, I need something that will fit in my bag between the lipsticks and keys and cigarettes and towels and cellphone and mine and the car's IDs and stuff. :lol:). In fact, I'd choose the Canon if only it was smaller than it is, but the Nikon is faar too big.
Thanks though. :notworthy:

http://shop.panasonic.co.uk/invt/dmcfx10eba is out of stock at present, but at £129 online, is good value ... Although 'only' 6 Megapixels, it has an Image Stabiliser, a Leica lens and lots of very useable features ... Nice colour too, eh (?!) There are better ones on the site with 10x Optical Zoom, 28mm Wide Angle & 10 Megapixel (or 12MP) etc, but the 'lesser' model is fine if that is all you can afford to get started ... ? This one is 'petite' and 'handy' for the blond and 'fashion conscious' (?!) Get your spare and memory cards elsewhere though - e.g. Park Cameras.
They (The Establishment) use sex as an addiction for control, just as they use alcohol and drugs ...
- A programme of systematic frustration in order to sell this crock of s**t as immortality, a garden of delights and love. ...
biggy

I refer the right honourable gentleman to the post I made about the panasonic Lumix some posts back.
Love ? Love is just f**king with a kiss thrown in !!!
reactiv8

biggy wrote:I refer the right honourable gentleman to the post I made about the panasonic Lumix some posts back.
Indeed kind Sir ... I read and inwardly digested it (?!) - I'm sorry that you had problemos with your Lumix ... I'm happy with mine, although it was a tad expensive (esp. the memory cards - I should have looked further afield ...) I've had fun with mine - the image stabiliser ain't perfect, but is is only a compact and has limited manual over-ride, but I don't always want to carry my Canon around ... You sound as if you know what you are talking re: about (re: photography) and fair play to you - Each to their own, eh? ... I've had bad experiences with digital cameras too, but just maybe it was because I was st*ned/hungover/in a bad mood/the moon was in the wrong aspect (?!) etc etc ... I would be blissfully happy with a Hasselblad (perhaps) if I could afford one - you too? ... :innocent: :roll: :wink:
They (The Establishment) use sex as an addiction for control, just as they use alcohol and drugs ...
- A programme of systematic frustration in order to sell this crock of s**t as immortality, a garden of delights and love. ...
reactiv8

_emma_ wrote:
twp wrote:or save up some more an get the Nikon D80. By far the best camera I own.
Just checked it on a photographers' forum, seems very cool indeed :notworthy: , but:
1. Too complicated (I'm blond and proud of it :lol:),
2. Too big (I just know that it would lay in the drawer and I would never use it, I need something that will fit in my bag between the lipsticks and keys and cigarettes and towels and cellphone and mine and the car's IDs and stuff. :lol:). In fact, I'd choose the Canon if only it was smaller than it is, but the Nikon is faar too big.
Thanks though. :notworthy:
OK, I give in - Get this Olympus, eh?:-

Deal of the Week - Olympus 780 Digital Camera
7.1 Megapixels, 5x Optical zoom & 2.5" HyperCrystal LCD screen, the Olympus Mju 780 Digital Compact Camera range. Our Price: £129.99

- Amazon of course ...

Or before some-one else knows better?