Currently Shopping (?) ... e.g. Ethical/Cult/Fashion

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

EvilBastard wrote:
Planet Dave wrote:@ Sinnie - whilst being able to imagine what a ballache it must be actually finding clothes, I hope you don't think it remiss of me to point out that you looked bloody great in whatever you wore last August. :notworthy:
I'd have to second that, although I didn't meet Sinnie in August - but I've not been able to eat Indian food since without some fond memories :D

and get your mind out of the gutter, you orrible lot - I meant that Indian food is greatly improved by the addition of delightful company :lol:
:notworthy:

Rigorous discussion with an excellent dinner companion over a dee-lish shared curry did indeed make for a splendid HL mini-meetup. \m/ ;D
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
reactiv8
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

SINsister wrote:
weebleswobble wrote:Albabia

...a little-known country occupied solely by people under the age of 2.
:eek: :wink: :lol:
They (The Establishment) use sex as an addiction for control, just as they use alcohol and drugs ...
- A programme of systematic frustration in order to sell this crock of s**t as immortality, a garden of delights and love. ...
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

reactiv8 wrote:
SINsister wrote:
weebleswobble wrote:Albabia

...a little-known country occupied solely by people under the age of 2.
:eek: :wink: :lol:
Land of The Babes :lol:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."