For the Ladz....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Pista
Cureboi

Erudite wrote:
weebleswobble wrote:Image

Boobies and Star Wars
The question is, would you want to see her in that costume now?
No comment really.
Just a nice picture innit? ;D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
psichonaut
Overbomber

not bad
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
James Blast
Banned

"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Syberberg
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Ye gods Blast, what crawled up your fundamental orifice and died? Next time open a window, then stick your hairy backside out of it and launch one.

Carrie Fisher? Then, yes. Now, no thanks. Gillian Anderson, however....
I don't necessarily agree with everything I think.
James Blast
Banned

it's the medication I'm on, honest :(
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

It's rude to open a four-pack of lager, and leave the others, isn't it? I mean, they want to be back with their mate, surely?

:lol:
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

timsinister wrote:It's rude to open a four-pack of lager, and leave the others, isn't it? I mean, they want to be back with their mate, surely?

:lol:
Well, technically speaking, you could pour the others down the loo then, but it just wouldn't be right eh? ;)

Well, I had a whole day recovering from last night's birtday party, it was really FAB! Stood shaking at Suicide Commando, Aphex Twin and old Thrash and Punk all night till 4.30 ;D Sam and I got some nice pressies (one of them is spinning happily in me CD player as we speak) and the crowd was VERY enthousiastic. Music was, as said, super as always...

I have to say that, while I still feel 20 in mind, my body clearly stated today that I'm 33 :urff:

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
James Blast
Banned

isn't 33 a pub?

and why not... ;D
~ Peter Steele
scotty
Overbomber

Have you read the pish that them havering bints are on about :eek: :roll:
No wonder bloody HEAT, NOW & CLOSER sell as many copies :roll: , they'll be on about Cheryl and Ashley Cole getting back together again soon, you'll see :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Anyway, Tits, Bums, Farts, Drink, Football & ATOMIC KITTEN only here 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
James Blast
Banned

AMEN! Brother :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

curried air biscuit?
~ Peter Steele
scotty
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:AMEN! Brother :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

curried air biscuit?
Nib-Nob? :lol:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
James Blast
Banned

a Nib-Nob and a nice wee cuppa laced wi summat :D

Thanking Yew!
~ Peter Steele
scotty
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:a Nib-Nob and a nice wee cuppa laced wi summat :D

Thanking Yew!
Have they breached the subject of Cushions yet? :innocent: they like all kinds of soft furnishings do the Girlies :innocent:
mh
Above the Chemist

Dunno, it's scary in there.

I did notice this:
If we could also refrain from bitching about whatever Z-list celebrities women go into toilet cubicles in twos to talk about (yes gents, that's really all they do in there).
And there I was thinking it was to have races! :lol:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Pista
Cureboi

Are we allowed to take quotes?
I mean should there be rules or something?

Actually. Am I bovvered?
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

Looks like Hexe Luciferia is looking for a bloke.

wehey :D

*washes behind ears*
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Andy Christ 666
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

*Goes off to peek at the ladies thread.*
Andie
Overbomber

Pista wrote:Looks like Hexe Luciferia is looking for a bloke.

wehey :D

*washes behind ears*
unfortunately us fat, balding, overweight, ex goths ain't exactly what they're lookin for :cry:

i'm still trying to figure if there was anything positive in that statement :roll:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
psichonaut
Overbomber

...but anyone mentioned they don't like married men ;D
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Big Si
School Bully

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Big Si
School Bully

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Yeah, I know. :innocent:

(come on, the ladies are peeking into this thread as well.. :lol:)

EDIT: Oh lord, Hexe appears to like the skinny angrodynous boys.. sorry. :lol:
Ramone

We're making great progress dudes ( ok, guys then) this is great can you just feel the pressure and negativity lifting off you. No banal questions about sports and "Does this make me look fat ?"( the answer is always yes - cos you are) and is she prettier than me ?( again - yes, even Stevie Wonder would agree on that one) No talk about sitcoms, Big Brother , Paris Hilton or the price of tampons - this is such a haven .

Today : went to the Fiveways pub with my hetro life mate, had many beers watched the footie on the big screen and then rounded it off with a Chinese ( don't know the name - I was drunk) and no back to the boxers and silly smiles all round - I just love it.

Yes, I've peeked at the 'female forum' and they are yammering on about..well who really cares, we don't listen at the best of times and by Christ I'm not going to start now, am I !! ? :)

Vive Le Revolution !!
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008
Syberberg

Andie wrote: unfortunately us fat, balding, overweight, ex goths ain't exactly what they're lookin for :cry:
Speak for yourself mate. I'm 10 and half stone and not balding at all. ;D
James Blast wrote:curried air biscuit?
Not now James, we're busy. Just stick a cork in it for now and keep brewing. That way we can use you to shoot chavs with later.

Reet then, I need a drink. Where's me bottle of Newcastle's finest gone?
I don't necessarily agree with everything I think.
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Excellent! I'm a bit of a girley bloke as well, but if there is one thing in life that woman have never understood it's the total awesomeness of everything to do with Arnold Swartzenegger. You'd think that a huge muscley bloke would be right up their allies, but no! To a woman they don't understand.

Let's be honest, if you need to ask why he punched the camel, you wouldn't understand the reason anyway.

How about we all get together, crack open a drink or 10 and try and count how many people get killed in commando eh lads? :D
Nationalise the f**king lot.