dominion on GTA 4 (VIDEO GAME)

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Petseri
Overbomber

Hom_Corleone wrote:
robertzombie wrote:So that's why Von only needs to do one gig this year :lol:
Probably would be a hefty pay check one would imagine.
Seeing as I've only got a PS2 I'll have to save up to hear this..... :roll:
Sa,es have been good.
spot778
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Curious to know how much he got for it.
End of line.
Tidal

I really need to hold myself to stop getting overexcited...
Dominion in GTA4???
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
That's a killer combo... but most of all think about the amount of mainstream people getting exposed to the Sisters now, with one of their finest :von:

I used to install FALAA in the MP3-folder of GTA Vice City because it had just been released to it could really be played in that era ;D
It's good to be back
spot778

Tidal wrote:I really need to hold myself to stop getting overexcited...
Dominion in GTA4???
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
That's a killer combo... but most of all think about the amount of mainstream people getting exposed to the Sisters now, with one of their finest :von:

I used to install FALAA in the MP3-folder of GTA Vice City because it had just been released to it could really be played in that era ;D
Thinks about a custom soundtrack to the Miami Vice series :notworthy:
End of line.