When Will V Be Broke and Have to Put Something Out?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Little_Sister
Amphetamine Filth

eotunun wrote:It was said elsewhere (on this forum, probably) that Andrew wrote some essays for german newspaper Die Welt.
cool, under wich name? about what topics? and are any of those avialable to read online?
EvilBastard wrote: Eeeeeenterestinks
oh oh they really really didn`t like the concert... was it as bad as written?
made in the 80s
eotunun
Overbomber

Dear LiSi, the name under which he wrote his articles there is probably known only to the folks at the newspaper's. I wouldn't seek further, se here Andrew's private life starts.

And now that I read through all the article by Stefan Krulle, I guess I know how Andrew came to think of journalists as lazy and daft, as that Mr. Krulle is rather surprised about the absence of a drummer, for example. Then he ruminates the Lord-of-Darkness thing and makes some allusions about "I know people who know Andrew and say he was a really bad boy in his Hamburg days". Thanks for the no-info, Mr. Krulle. I hope you didn't get payed for that.
Oh, and he found the concert too loud and with bad sound. And too much stage fog. A clear case of a Baby-Boogie-Baby-fan.
Soz, you won't be able to erse me into translating this load of bulls. You read sh*te like that a thousand times anyway.
There is shadow under this red rock
robertzombie
Overbomber

Too loud? :lol:
James Blast
Banned

this V you speak of, does it have anything to do with reptile people from another planet, perchance? ;D

"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

:lol: :notworthy:

Wow, I loved that god-awful series (and even thought Marc Singer was cute, at the time :urff:)!
Good l*rd, was I daft. :|
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
psichonaut
Overbomber

then we are a bunch of dafts.....so i watched the entire series
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

So did I. ;D :lol:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
James Blast
Banned

Marc Singer rhymes with 'plank of bent wood', don't it?
The wee blonde tho.... :innocent:

It was 80s Ham TV, but like Hammer Horrors, a safe, even comforting thing to watch. And we all felt better after an episode/movie. :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
GC
Slight Overbomber

James Blast wrote:Marc Singer rhymes with 'plank of bent wood', don't it?
The wee blonde tho.... :innocent:

It was 80s Ham TV, but like Hammer Horrors, a safe, even comforting thing to watch. And we all felt better after an episode/movie. :D
Not when they were eating hamsters :eek:
Ghostrider
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

i think he's got another income.. but i do still believe in a 4th album..
even if the sisters are his hobby these days.. bringing out an album for the fun of it seems right up his sleeve..(SSV anyone?)

always wondered why they videotape every single gig though.. :s
i don't sleep, so i don't dream, so i don't wake up frightened...
everything is what it seems, if you look hard enough tonight and see...
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Bartek wrote:shower singing and a playing on box of shampoo ?
Not much shampoo, these days :lol:

I stick by my forecast - Leeds will be in the Premier League before another Sisters album. It's gonna be that long :(