A Fine Pair Of Gigs On The Weekend

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
bananacamel
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Maisey wrote:Waaaayyyyhaaaayyy! What a set of gigs. I've gone away feeling great adn that I got something out of each. The preformances of Last Exit and The Watchman didn't top the 24th moment for me, but that's okey because they were so good then. The first night was highlighted for me by the fantastic renditions of Shine, Trees Come Down and Psychonaut. The Second was made totally worth it by Preacher Man and Celebrate.

Cheers to Rob for providing me with crash space and a big hello to Streamline and Bannanacamel, it was great to meet you Jez and you good to have a proper conversation with you Dave.

'twas a pleasure to see Weebs and Blueangel keeping the faith like crazy people. On the shoulders of topless Nephs fans is the only way to fly ;)

Hi to Eva, Eggi1, Hellboy69 and any others I bumped into along the way!
And was a pleasure to meet you as well. PM me your address and I'll stick a copy of the gig in the post for you :)
I've got a mind like a poisonous fish...
robertzombie
Overbomber

Pretty much the same as what Maisey said!

And as always, it's great to bump into some (increasingly) familiar faces! :D
christophe
Overbomber

bananacamel wrote:PM me your address and I'll stick a copy of the gig in the post for you :)
beware of what you say on a public forum!

Pm away :innocent:
Another Shade of You.
psichonaut
Overbomber

bananacamel wrote:
Maisey wrote:Waaaayyyyhaaaayyy! What a set of gigs. I've gone away feeling great adn that I got something out of each. The preformances of Last Exit and The Watchman didn't top the 24th moment for me, but that's okey because they were so good then. The first night was highlighted for me by the fantastic renditions of Shine, Trees Come Down and Psychonaut. The Second was made totally worth it by Preacher Man and Celebrate.

Cheers to Rob for providing me with crash space and a big hello to Streamline and Bannanacamel, it was great to meet you Jez and you good to have a proper conversation with you Dave.

'twas a pleasure to see Weebs and Blueangel keeping the faith like crazy people. On the shoulders of topless Nephs fans is the only way to fly ;)

And was a pleasure to meet you as well. PM me your address and I'll stick a copy of the gig in the post for you :)
PM incoming ;D
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Envious! :notworthy:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Druide
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

My masters will be on the Fields forum :

http://www.imaginarywalls.com/forum/index.php

(Included Incubus Succubus...)

'Ad Mortem' - 'Ad Vitam'

Stay tuned guys....... :)
streamline
Slight Overbomber

2 briliant gigs.
1 brilliant weekend.
It reminded me of how good I used to feel when the Sissies were playing in the early 90s - the Neph were that good 8)

Great to meet (and re-meet) so many people,

Matt, Eggi, Eva, Weebles (are you ever sober?!!! ;D ), Andrew S, Scardwel and everybody else :D

It's always good to meet up with Rob and this time he had adrenaline fed Maisey with him!!! The sight of Maisey's bare chest as he is standing with one foot on my shoulders and the other on Dave's (who valiantly keeps recording :notworthy: ) will haunt me forever :lol: :lol:

Fcuking top weekend :D

I trust you trust in me to mistrust you
radiojamaica
Overbomber

streamline wrote:The sight of Maisey's bare chest as he is standing with one foot on my shoulders and the other on Dave's (who valiantly keeps recording :notworthy: ) will haunt me forever :lol: :lol:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I'm still sad I didn't make it to London for those gigs, but it sure is great to read the raving reviews! I have even seen some pics on the web somewhere and they looked quite nice too (even that inkubus affair :eek: )

The Neph need to play a few gigs this fall, preferably somewhere in the lowlands :innocent:
in dub we trust
paul
Overbomber

radiojamaica wrote:
The Neph need to play a few gigs this fall, preferably somewhere in the lowlands :innocent:
Yes, they need to indeed. Unfortunately no SBE for me, but hopefully Mera Luna will kick ass (I already painted my toenails black :lol: )
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Me sober? :innocent:

Good seeing you guys :wink:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

Maisey wrote:The first night was highlighted for me by the fantastic renditions of Shine, Trees Come Down and Psychonaut. The Second was made totally worth it by Preacher Man and Celebrate.
And not forgetting Wail Of Sumer and The Sequel :notworthy: :D :notworthy: :D :notworthy: First time I've ever seen them live so it helped make up for all those missed chances. Stunning gigs, although the aftershow was amusingly pish :lol:
Drenchrom
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Didn't stay for the 'aftershow' such as it was. Hello to all the faces I met, even Jez who rather scarliy said "i know where you live".

Robert x2, Jez, Eva, Eggi, Helen, Nick, Sarah and many others. See you at the Sisters sometime.

matt..
streamline
Slight Overbomber

Drenchrom wrote:Hello to all the faces I met, even Jez who rather scarliy said "i know where you live".
:eek: :lol:

Yeah, but in a nice way!!!! :oops: :oops: ;D

I trust you trust in me to mistrust you
christophe
Overbomber

paul wrote:(I already painted my toenails black :lol: )
I got that covered too
Waregem here I come!
Another Shade of You.
paul
Overbomber

christophe wrote:
paul wrote:(I already painted my toenails black :lol: )
I got that covered too
Waregem here I come!
:lol: :notworthy:
hellboy69
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

streamline wrote: It reminded me of how good I used to feel when the Sissies were playing in the early 90s - the Neph were that good 8)
AMEN to that.

Great to see lots of familiar & unfamilar faces ~ bravo to Maisie! And :lol: lol "Weebs sober" lol :lol:

:notworthy:

[/unlurk]
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

Aye, two top nites out!
Blue Angel
Road Kill

I had the horn!

Not sure if that was because of the Neph or if it was because of Maisey, quite possibly the handsomest man I've ever met...

:eek:
Fields of the Neffalump
James Blast
Banned

you want to confess Steve, let it flow, we will listen
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele