Serious answers only - perleeeeeease!

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
robertzombie
Overbomber

Is Back Off The Streets a Sisters design or from the "Off The Streets" compilation?

I'm an XL! :D ... and interested :innocent:
psichonaut
Overbomber

sell the rarities on e-bay and the other stuff for decent prices here.....the friends here can understand you can gain more money out here
or sell only rarities and wait some year for the rest when they will get rarities too
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

cardoman wrote:
BillyBadBreaks wrote:Thank you all for your advice. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
I guess the thing is that this stuff just doesn't "mean" anything to me anymore. My affection for the music is the same, but are those items better off with someone who really cares about them? Plus, I need the cash. I will take some pictures and see what things are "worth"
That means a sell finally... Interested in the "stuff"...
Same.....ofcourse.... :)
"as we walk on the floodland"
paul
Overbomber

Ozpat wrote:
cardoman wrote:
BillyBadBreaks wrote:Thank you all for your advice. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
I guess the thing is that this stuff just doesn't "mean" anything to me anymore. My affection for the music is the same, but are those items better off with someone who really cares about them? Plus, I need the cash. I will take some pictures and see what things are "worth"
That means a sell finally... Interested in the "stuff"...
Same.....ofcourse.... :)
oh well, i'd be interested too I guess ... :wink:
radiojamaica
Overbomber

I wouldn't sell that stuff, Jeff... I still regret selling my Ramones collection once and as itnaklipse said: you'll end up buying back those records anyway ;D

I was once in that place too, starting to sell some of my Sisters bootlegs, but it was while doing so that I realised how much I still loved that bloody band... I stopped selling immediately and started buying again :roll: :lol:

If you really want to get rid of them, well... plenty of interest around here :wink:
in dub we trust
BillyBadBreaks
Fat Forgetful Bastard

robertzombie wrote:Is Back Off The Streets a Sisters design or from the "Off The Streets" compilation?

I'm an XL! :D ... and interested :innocent:
It was from the dreadful show :von: did with the Utah Saints, The Mish, etc.
You still think swastikas look cool
The real nazis run your schools
They're coaches, businessmen and cops
In a real fourth reich you'll be the first to go
BillyBadBreaks
Fat Forgetful Bastard

After careful consideration I think I will sell my stuff. I realized that at different times I have let different items go anyway. Collecting just doesn't do it for me anymore. I have chronic OCD and part of me wanting to get better is to not hoard/collect things. I have so much stuff by so many bands that I really would prefer good homes for whatever I have Sisters wise.

I am still not sure how to do this though. Ebay is tempting but impersonal, but maybe I would get a good price? I dunno.

Anyway, I will post a list and see who is interested. Anyone care to tell me what I can reasonably expect to get for an item?
You still think swastikas look cool
The real nazis run your schools
They're coaches, businessmen and cops
In a real fourth reich you'll be the first to go
James Blast
Banned

Wank! it cannae be that bad, can it Dr. Jeff?

speak to me
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Petseri
Overbomber

BillyBadBreaks wrote:I am thinking about selling my Sisters collection. ... Thoughts?
Register as a new user and make your first post one with ebay links.

(Re: other thread: Good move to hold on to them, at least for now.)
dummkopf
Amphetamine Filth

BillyBadBreaks wrote:I am thinking about selling my Sisters collection. Has anyone else done this and then regretted it? Obviously this is a purely financial thing. Thoughts?
yes, DO IT. cash in on it while you can. I sold every single sisters item I had and made a killin', even with worn out t-shirts und fanzines. everything went for top dollars! unbelievable. save all the music in whatever digital form you prefer and take the originals to ebay. and ask yourself what's more importend. being able to listen to the music or being able to touch some piece of plastic/vinyl or whatever.....
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

dummkopf wrote:
BillyBadBreaks wrote:I am thinking about selling my Sisters collection. Has anyone else done this and then regretted it? Obviously this is a purely financial thing. Thoughts?
yes, DO IT. cash in on it while you can. I sold every single sisters item I had and made a killin', even with worn out t-shirts und fanzines. everything went for top dollars! unbelievable. save all the music in whatever digital form you prefer and take the originals to ebay. and ask yourself what's more importend. being able to listen to the music or being able to touch some piece of plastic/vinyl or whatever.....
:eek:
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

dummkopf wrote:
crazy thoughts you have :roll:
Was it Alice or our daughter Ellice???
dummkopf
Amphetamine Filth

and what exactly would be the 'crazy thought' in not giving a rats ass about some piece of plastic?
Big Si
School Bully

dummkopf wrote:and what exactly would be the 'crazy thought' in not giving a rats ass about some piece of plastic?
He's just speaking as a record collector, which is what many of us are. What you do with your collection is your business, seeing as it's your purchased property. :D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

dummkopf wrote:and what exactly would be the 'crazy thought' in not giving a rats ass about some piece of plastic?
Everybody his thoughts but still you're crazy... Money I earn on the stock markets...
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Big Si wrote:
He's just speaking as a record collector, which is what many of us are. What you do with your collection is your business, seeing as it's your purchased property. :D
Cardo is a she Simon. :wink:
You're not the first one making that mistake though. :lol:

@ dummkopf: "some piece of plastic" sounds extremely crazy and without any respect for the people who cherish their Sisters' records. IMO only a true fan understands that one.
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

Cardo is a she Simon. :wink:

In the hurry I even didn't see it... Ozpat my running mate :wink: Glad I have so much sisters plastic at home...
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

cardoman wrote:In the hurry I even didn't see it... Ozpat my running mate :wink: Glad I have so much sisters plastic at home...
:notworthy: .....and the collecting goes on and on and on.... :von:
paul
Overbomber

I love plasic fantastic :lol:
Big Si
School Bully

cardoman wrote:Cardo is a she Simon. :wink:

In the hurry I even didn't see it... Ozpat my running mate :wink: Glad I have so much sisters plastic at home...
Cardowoman :wink: :roll: Aye, yet another CorpPunk(ette) moment ;D :lol:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

Big Si wrote:

I won't bite you :innocent: punkie :lol: let's call me new wavie or gothicie
Big Si
School Bully

cardoman wrote:
Big Si wrote:

Back in the day - (S)He was yet another (Fe)Male impersonator who I had a comedic vendetta with. Will I ever learn? :roll: ;D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

Big Si wrote:
cardoman wrote:
Big Si wrote: Cardowoman :wink: :roll: Aye, yet another CorpPunk(ette) moment ;D :lol:
Back in the day - (S)He was yet another (Fe)Male impersonator who I had a comedic vendetta with. Will I ever learn? :roll: ;D
I guess you won't but is forgiven to you... :innocent: :wink:
dummkopf
Amphetamine Filth

cardoman wrote:
Everybody his thoughts but still you're crazy... Money I earn on the stock markets...
honestly, I can't stop laughing. so the fact that I value music and not the format or physical form it gets stored on makes me less of a 'fan' than lets say the one that has thousands and thousands of cds and lps sitting on shelves?! thanks for enlightning me.

do you feel personally insulted by me having sold all sisters records?! jezz, get a life. I bought them because I wanted to listen to them, or wear the shirts or read the zines. I sold the stuff because I could still listen to it in digital form and didn't want to wear the shirts no more, let alone reading that garbage aka zines. quite an investor I am. lol

dude wanted advice with his original posting. advice he got. tough s**t :lol:

cardoman
Slight Overbomber

dummkopf wrote:
cardoman wrote:
honestly, I can't stop laughing. so the fact that I value music and not the format or physical form it gets stored on makes me less of a 'fan' than lets say the one that has thousands and thousands of cds and lps sitting on shelves?! thanks for enlightning me.

do you feel personally insulted by me having sold all sisters records?! jezz, get a life. I bought them because I wanted to listen to them, or wear the shirts or read the zines. I sold the stuff because I could still listen to it in digital form and didn't want to wear the shirts no more, let alone reading that garbage aka zines. quite an investor I am. lol

dude wanted advice with his original posting. advice he got. tough s**t :lol:

Mein god :innocent: I like the leader follower thing