Royal Albert Hall - Wake show - DVD etc etc

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
deadagain
Banned

z666 wrote:
deadagain wrote:
Ozpat wrote:The bootleg DVD's Wake (not sure if it's silver or -R) and Floorshow (silver disc for sure) contain the RAH gig as performed on and copied from the official VHS.
An Auzzie bootleg dealer on ebay is selling silver disc versions of the dvd
Yep, I've got it... nothing specially brilliant, I think it's a japanese print. It's obviously just a transfer, and not from a brilliantly conserved tape in my opinion. I

n fact some other guy did another couple of DVD-bootlegs with all the videos and the RAH in the first and some TV stuff and a 2005 (or so) gig in the second one, but those were DVD-R
Yes I think you are right; it is a japanese rip, and i think its the same as one that is available as a weed.

What's on the version with tv appearances on it - is it better quality than the usual weeded compilations?
Is this the place I used to know as Fatherland?
Spiggy's hat
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I bought the silver bootleg dvd from ebay a few years ago.......the artwork features a Vision Thing era shot of the band. :lol:
Give me one good reason
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

[QUOTE="Spiggy
aye, i've got that too.
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
GC
Slight Overbomber

I was n't there, but I don't like Wake at all. Pissboring.

I was at Amsterdam 2003 and thought it was OK (bit mediocre). But, thought the bootleg was brilliant.

It's a funny old world.