T-shirt purchase? Please?! :)

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the 2008/2009 Sisters tour, including the Autumn/Winter 2008 U.S. and European 2009 legs.
Multifaceted
Road Kill

EvilBastard wrote: It's the idea of extra kittens that doesn't sit comfortably, as if they're...somehow...surplus to requirements. You know, maybe we should pitch this as a marketing ploy - "Come to the gigs even if the sound isn't that great, the songs are all old, we've not recorded anything new in years and the real name of the tour is Sisters Need To Feed The Meter. Tell you what - if you come, and buy a tour shirt, we'll throw in this kitten."

They'd make millions.
Yeah, I know. In all seriousness, I was freaked out when I found out the mother cat had another litter, considering the owners ended up keeping two or three kittens out of the last litter because they couldn't find another home for them.

There are always "extra" kittens that need homes... they should totally put that marketing ploy into effect. :)
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

oh kittystuff!!

anxious to see the merch in Europe
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Eva wrote:
stufarq wrote: Thanks. They seem to have gone for something pretty generic, haven't they? (Although at least white is a change.) Does the tour even have a name?
White? :eek:
Petseri wrote:The Richmond thread has some. Cat not included.
Electrochrome
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I went to the NYC show (no tour shirt), and the Orlando show (I was rather, er, crazy-eyed, but I saw no tour shirt).

Anyone got a picture? And anyone willing to do a good deed and send this good fellow a shirt for some filthy monies?

Do they have a long sleeve?

Drop me a note, please...I would be in your life-long debt. Only if my life isn't that long...
"Consistency is the sign of a decaying brain"
Kattatonia_x
Amphetamine Filth

Just wondering if someone could pick me up a Button set and a hypernova cd.......I can pay via paypal ( :
DrG
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Multifaceted posted a pic of the current hoodie... but it was not the one on sale
at the Buffalo gig... which was black, with SISTERS across the front in the same
font outlined in white... and a zipper up the middle.

It looked very nice and was $50. :wink:

The UBT t-shirt was $30 and they also had the girly version.

Beenies and buttons were $10.

I wish I got the buttons... I like the head one especially... simple. 8)
Too bad they did not sell them separately... as the militant sex machine
one seems rather silly to me. I would have preferred industrial groove machine! ;D
wah-hoo
let's do the war on drugs

Trip the light fantastic
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

dammit. i want those badges :o
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?