At the Movies

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Silver_Owl
The Don

silentNate wrote:V for Vendetta is great- most of the rest of his work is a comparable disappointment :sad:
Absolute nonsense. :roll: What other Moore stuff have you actually read? :?

But I do agree with you about Milk. But after seeing The Assasination Of richard Nixon it's hard to find fault with Sean Penn. :notworthy:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
silentNate
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Hom_Corleone wrote:
silentNate wrote:V for Vendetta is great- most of the rest of his work is a comparable disappointment :sad:
Absolute nonsense. :roll: What other Moore stuff have you actually read? :?
All of the Swamp Thing stuff, Captain Britain, Top 10, From Hell (yawn) and some of the Extraordinary Gentleman stuff...
Hom_Corleone wrote:But I do agree with you about Milk.
A lot of my family live in SF, this is coming to be sooo cool. Sadly I suspect that they won't go into Twinkie defence... :eek: :evil:
I had a face on the mirror
I had a hand on the gun
I had a place in the sun and a ticket to Syria
Silver_Owl
The Don

silentNate wrote: All of the Swamp Thing stuff, Captain Britain, Top 10, From Hell (yawn) and some of the Extraordinary Gentleman stuff...
Must be just a matter of taste then. I love From Hell, The Swamp Thing stuff he wrote is a thing of beauty and Top 10 is great.

Oh well, it'd be boring if we all liked the same things eh? :wink:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
silentNate
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I can kinda dig Top 10, Swamp Thing was so hyped that it couldn't possibly be as good as I had been lead to believe :?

Perhaps my knowledge on conspiracy theories/the freemasons just killed From Hell for me :oops:
I had a face on the mirror
I had a hand on the gun
I had a place in the sun and a ticket to Syria