Currently eating...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
nearmethexperience
Sarky Git

currently eating: magdalenas sabor a limón :P :P :P
++++ All those of you who have tears, prepare to shed them now... ++++
Big Si
School Bully

Haggis and chips with salt and vinegar, and brown sauce and a Scotch Pie chaser (with salt and vinegar) washed down with Irn Bru.

Its the best hangover cure I know :urff: ;D

I think i'll go hunting this weekend - http://www.electricscotland.com/haggis/haggis1.html
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

you're just soooo scottish aren't you? ;D :D :D :D

currently eating: (umm, drinking actually) a can of dr pepper. it's way past lunchtime and nowhere near teatime yet so no food for quiff boy yet :(
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Thea
Overbomber

someone else's icecream.
Jim
Slight Overbomber

The last of a box of quality street.
I feel well sick, but I know I deserve it :-(
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Big Si
School Bully

Quiff Boy wrote:you're just soooo scottish aren't you? ;D :D :D :D

currently eating: (umm, drinking actually) a can of dr pepper. it's way past lunchtime and nowhere near teatime yet so no food for quiff boy yet :(
People up here say whereabouts in england (I say I'm not, I'm from Yorkshire (Peoples Republic :von: )) are you from?

People down there ask whereabouts in Scotland am I from? :notworthy: :D

Yep, I've got a wee accent!
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Does wine count as food? Well it does for me. Lots of pinot grigio ...I just won Zodiac's High Priest of Love in a rare CD version on Ebay. HOORAY!

My roommate's torilla chips...

And now my roommate's cheese dip, which is kinda gross, but I'll keep eating it all the same.

Don't ever live with me--I'll eat all your food and then deny it to your face. :innocent:

Muahahahahahaha :twisted:
Big Si
School Bully

I'm hungry, but I'm fed up with crisps :evil:

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Would you like a little chianti with that Big Si? :urff: :urff:

:wink:

Toasted sesame bagel with cream cheese and tomato. I highly recommend it.
Jim
Slight Overbomber

CorpPunk wrote:Toasted sesame bagel with cream cheese and tomato. I highly recommend it.
Now that's just mean - I'd kill for a bagel right now :(
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"

Jim wrote:
CorpPunk wrote:Toasted sesame bagel with cream cheese and tomato. I highly recommend it.
Now that's just mean - I'd kill for a bagel right now :(
Here you go bunny...don't say I never gave you anything:

http://www.oibagel.co.uk/

:P
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Is this some sort of cruel torture? I shall have my revenge by golly.

Oh yeah, hows 1602? The concept is brilliant - I've decided I've got the willpower to wait for the graphic novel though. In the meantime I'm stocking up on Wildcats series 2...
Y
Fraud Squad

You guys are a bunch of munchies eaters :eek:
Currently eating Japanese Curry and Rice :D

Jim wrote:Is this some sort of cruel torture? I shall have my revenge by golly.
Heheheh...BAGELS!!! :twisted:
Jim wrote:Oh yeah, hows 1602? The concept is brilliant - I've decided I've got the willpower to wait for the graphic novel though. In the meantime I'm stocking up on Wildcats series 2...
1602 kicks so far--it's got a nice Gaiman-buildup going, mysterious and intriguing, and the art is lushly beautiful. It's a good thing you're waiting, cos the first issue sold out in about two days!

I just picked up the first graphic nov. for Fables the other day (comprising the first five issues of the series), and I'm impressed. It won a few Eisner Awards, and I think it deserved them, although the story is a bit stilted. It's supposed to get better.
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Ah, but this side of the pond theres still plenty of issues on the shelves, maybe it's worth buying a few to fleece those nice ebayers :twisted:
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Aye, theres a couple on ebay.co.uk as well - going for a few quid suprisingly. If I had the time and inclination I bet I could make millions.