New album

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
mickydazzler
Road Kill

James Blast wrote:you're funny, I think Brother Lee will 'keep' you :lol:
Eep! Do I like the sound of this?
James Blast
Banned

IMO, not unless you like Mad Mental Bovril Baldy Speedheids wi Bad Tattoos! :lol:

c'mon, gie us a kickin' Lee :(
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
mickydazzler
Road Kill

James Blast wrote:IMO, not unless you like Mad Mental Bovril Baldy Speedheids wi Bad Tattoos! :lol:

c'mon, gie us a kickin' Lee :(
that sounds reasonable enough. like down the front at tienen
James Blast
Banned

I think he was incarcerated at that time so couldn't make the gig :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
mickydazzler
Road Kill

do you mind me saying? that picture of you, or your dog, it's very...ssymmettrrriccallacirtemys. no offence
Sometimes I feel high. Sometimes I feel so unbelievably down. It's nothing to do with pleasure or pain. No it works its way up from the pit of my groin.
James Blast
Banned

we don't mind at all
~ Peter Steele
mickydazzler
Road Kill

Arf!!frA
James Blast
Banned

ARF!'s a very guid friend of mine, tread carefully
~ Peter Steele