Blueray DVD

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Pista
Cureboi

Get The Cure. Trilogy.

The normal one's good (ask unkle Jam~es), but the BR one is absolutely unbelievable.

Full on uncompressed surround sound (none of that compressed dolby digital horse sh!t).

& a picture to die for.
8)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
James Blast
Banned

Trilogy is prolly the favest of all my pop music DVDs, Bloodflowers is trousers tho
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Pista
Cureboi

James Blast wrote:Trilogy is prolly the favest of all my pop music DVDs, Bloodflowers is trousers tho
I can only listen to the live versions to appreciate Bloodflowers.

The album is somewhat underwhelming.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
James Blast
Banned

it's only worth listening to whilst sitting in your pants drinking beer and fumbling with the internets :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Pista
Cureboi

James Blast wrote:it's only worth listening to whilst sitting in your pants drinking beer and fumbling with the internets :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Ramone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

The Cure on BluRay? Heavens to Murgatroyd..ya don't wanna be seeing that chubby gargoyle in any form of High Definition. If your going to go down that road - why not just buy a Walter Matheau box set and really seer your eyeballs off their stalks.

HD is amazing with animation. Cars the Pixar movie is top notch on HD TV , I can imagine to be even better in BlueRay. As are most documentaries..but movie wise. Go to Ainititcool news and Empire magazine they have a whole section on blueray recomendations.

But save your sanity and eyesight and avoid the temptation to purchase the Cure dvds. Do you really want to watch a man in his early fifties wearing make up, bad hair and lip stick..cos if that's the case rent a Mishun dvd - much more fun.

:lol: :lol: :P
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008