Who are your local heroes?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Big Si
School Bully

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:Eddy Wally of course.

IZ.
:notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Back in time
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Lord, what can the harvest hope for, if not for the care of the reaper man.
flakk13
Amphetamine Filth

Weeping Willows - kind of grew up with them. Back in the 90's, living on Söder in Stockholm, WW were everywhere.

Eskobar - their debut album was surprisingly good. After that - rubbish.

Mustasch - not very local (them being from Gothenburg), despite silly lyrics, their early works are great.
VonOben
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

This rather pretentious old thread never really got the replies that I was hoping for.

Anyhow, you have got to see this old live performance, song in english:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stwwpPS-HHM

The scream at 3:04... oh my word.
"Baby... boogie... baby." - AE