T-Shirts

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
robertzombie
Overbomber

The groovy ones are also available on ebay (new).
Nadia81
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I got one! Thanks to robertzombie for the tip!!
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

They're half the price they were on tour!

Can anyone make out which lyric shirt it is?
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Think I can make out it's the Lucretia lyrics...Ooops we'd already established that... :oops:
The Chancer Corporation
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Oh, so we had. Thanks though.
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

replicant wrote:
Being645 wrote:
replicant wrote:I've just ordered both.
My last surviving sisters t-shirt is too threadbare to wear. I really needed some new ones.
Lucky you ... mine are all that large that I never had a chance to wear them ... :roll:
Well, there’s a choice of sizes at play.com so these might fit you. Alternatively, eat more burgers or something, then your t-shirts will fit :-)
Wear them as nightshirts - that's what I do. It's as close to sleeping with the Sisters as we're likely to get... :wink: :lol:
Who can begin conventional amiability the first thing in the morning?
It is the hour of savage instincts and natural tendencies.
--Elizabeth von Arnim
splintered thing
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I wore my lovely new one yesterday!!!! Thank you!!! :)
as the day is long,
rain from heaven
Being645
Wiki wizard

7anthea7 wrote:
replicant wrote:
Being645 wrote: Lucky you ... mine are all that large that I never had a chance to wear them ... :roll:
Well, there’s a choice of sizes at play.com so these might fit you. Alternatively, eat more burgers or something, then your t-shirts will fit :-)
Wear them as nightshirts - that's what I do. It's as close to sleeping with the Sisters as we're likely to get... :wink: :lol:
I have, actually, given one or two away to the clothes collection ...
in order to make - coincidentally - even indigent Sisters' fans a bit more happy. :wink: :lol:
hellboy69
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Heartless wrote:Awesome. I've been looking for the Utterly Bastard Groovy one for quite some time now.
ditto! cheers for the heads up guys :notworthy:
Aazhyd
Amphetamine Filth

Ordered the Groovy one. The "new" MR logo sucks, imho.

I still have a Body & Soul T-shirt somewhere, probably heavily worn. :D
Only the Americans could have built a place like this in the middle of a jungle.
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Ah must admit I quite like the lucretia shirt. It dosen't look like a band shirt. For some reason am not as comfortable wearing band t-shirts (with the exception of the Sisters) as i was. Must be geting old....but i still ordered both! ;D
The Chancer Corporation
AdrenaChris
Amphetamine Filth

I'll be having one of those!
Being645
Wiki wizard

replicant wrote:
Being645 wrote: Lucky you ... mine are all that large that I never had a chance to wear them ... :roll:
:lol: ... unfortunately, for me it's either buying food or clothes, so burgers (or something) will surely not be on my purchasing list.

Tell you what - I kept them only to wear them in case of pregnancy ... :lol:

but even this has lost every basis by now ... :twisted: ... ;D
Heartless
Amphetamine Filth

Well, so much for the idea of doing a mass-order of shirts to Iceland.

No, not just that the customs office told me it would cost a fortune if I order more than half a dozen unless I start some business. I just learned that play.com is not delivering to iceland :(

So, if anyone could order t-shirts for me, I'd be pretty thankful.
No shade of anything can make a good summer over here.
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

Heartless wrote:Well, so much for the idea of doing a mass-order of shirts to Iceland.

No, not just that the customs office told me it would cost a fortune if I order more than half a dozen unless I start some business. I just learned that play.com is not delivering to iceland :(

So, if anyone could order t-shirts for me, I'd be pretty thankful.
I'll second that. Pleaseohpleaseohplease - will some kind soul have pity on those of us who can't make purchases from Play? Image
--Elizabeth von Arnim
mh
Above the Chemist

Yeah, I'll third it. Seems as though not having a postcode is viewed as some grievous offence by these people. :evil:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Came across an american (I think!) site that does the shirts corpseclothing.com (sigh - who comes up with these names?) by typing in Sisters of Mercy t-shirts into Google so maybe you're in luck...if i'm wrong and it's not US sorry! Also ukrecordshop.com has the groovy one and seems to do wordwide shipping. Hope I've been helpful
The Chancer Corporation
hallucienate
Overbomber

Has anyone received their T-shirts or confirmation of shipping from play.com yet? Their web site says they're still due for release.

I've got a 14 day window in which I can get one shipped to Sweden and then brought down here so any delays could mess my plans around :?
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

abridged wrote:Came across an american (I think!) site that does the shirts corpseclothing.com (sigh - who comes up with these names?) by typing in Sisters of Mercy t-shirts into Google so maybe you're in luck...if i'm wrong and it's not US sorry! Also ukrecordshop.com has the groovy one and seems to do wordwide shipping. Hope I've been helpful
Ah ha! They're not actually American - they're based in Wolverhampton, but are apparently being distributed through Backstreet Merch. They definitely do international shipping though - that's part of the joy of a relationship with Backstreet.

Many thanks! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
--Elizabeth von Arnim
mh
Above the Chemist

7anthea7 wrote:
abridged wrote:Came across an american (I think!) site that does the shirts corpseclothing.com (sigh - who comes up with these names?) by typing in Sisters of Mercy t-shirts into Google so maybe you're in luck...if i'm wrong and it's not US sorry! Also ukrecordshop.com has the groovy one and seems to do wordwide shipping. Hope I've been helpful
Ah ha! They're not actually American - they're based in Wolverhampton, but are apparently being distributed through Backstreet Merch. They definitely do international shipping though - that's part of the joy of a relationship with Backstreet.

Many thanks! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Hell yeah! They even have a "shopping casket". :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol:

(Methinks the "corpse" bit is not really indicative of dodgy darkling affiliations.)
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Heartless
Amphetamine Filth

Am I the only one who gets a "Not Applicable" as price and shipping cost on corpseclothing?
No shade of anything can make a good summer over here.
Nadia81
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

A company called Ripleys is selling the shirts on E-bay-they deliver to the U.S.
replicant
Road Kill

Being645 wrote:
replicant wrote:
:lol: ... unfortunately, for me it's either buying food or clothes, so burgers (or something) will surely not be on my purchasing list.

Tell you what - I kept them only to wear them in case of pregnancy ... :lol:

but even this has lost every basis by now ... :twisted: ... ;D
If they’re really big on you, couldn’t you turn them into dresses by wearing a belt around your waist but over the shirt. Could be a good look.
Mr. Spig
Road Kill

http://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shirts/4 ... oduct.html

Due for release on the 30th of July now!!!

:(
mickydazzler
Road Kill

Mr. Spig wrote:http://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shirts/4 ... oduct.html

Due for release on the 30th of July now!!!

:(
Probably postponed to coincide with the new album.